Book In Advance

from $109.00
from $219.00
from $170.00
14,995 results
All reviews rock formations trading post balanced rock kissing camels visitor center siamese twins free park walking trails the loop natural beauty beautiful park city park horseback riding awe inspiring gift shop bring water take pictures
Reviewed July 12, 2016 via mobile

Beautiful park. Free to go into. I was there on business & rented a car & drove through. Would have loved to be able to walk/hike through, but was still worth the drive around. Short drive. Very pretty.

Reviewed July 11, 2016

Great stop on our Colorado Adventure. Beautiful scenery, warm people working at the Information Center.

Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

This is my second trip to this area and I am more amazed this time around. The rock colors of rich reds and orange punch out of the ground in spectacular formations all around this area. The park is free and has lovely paved walking paths. If you climb, then grab a permit and go for it. We saw a few do just that while we were there. There are plaques that explain the area wildlife. Our kids especially enjoyed learning about the wildlife. There are also guided tours at certain times. The parking is ample and also free. The kids loved the freedom to climb on a few rocks and it was a nice area for them to explore creation. A highlight of our time in Colorado.

Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

I had visited Garden og the Gods several years ago and my family was wanting to see some more attractions before our family vacation is over in a couple of days.

Knowing that there is not much to look at other than various rock formations, we went anyway.

After seeing several formations under the hot sun, my family wanted to leave for cooler temperatures.

If you are into hiking and rock blimbing, then you may get more out of this than my family did.

Reviewed July 11, 2016

Family of 5 (2 adults and 3 children, ages 8-10) visited last week...Amazing site to see! The children and adults enjoyed hiking to view the rock formations!