“Worth the Trip”

$75.00*
and up
Garden of the Gods Segway tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Located at the base of Pikes Peak, this National Natural Landmark and popular park features stunning geological formations, rock climbing, nature trails and the Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center.
Arlington, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Worth the Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2013

I was in Denver on business and decided to make the hour drive down to Garden of the Gods before my afternoon flight. It was worth it. Pictures cannot truly capture the grandeur and size of this place. I was only able to stay for an hour but I still think that is enough time to hit the highlights, although I could have definitely stayed the entire day. I definitely recommend going.

Visited November 2013

52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Mesmerizing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

We made a quick stop here on our way through Colorado and were so glad we did! It is almost mystical here. Another breathtaking example of nature at its finest. This park should not be missed.

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Beautiful and fun place to rock climb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

Went rock climbing here for my first ever rock climb. Great place to learn. The scenery and weather was beautiful (though pretty windy in the late afternoon). I have hiked and driven through Garden of the Gods, but rock climbing gave me a new appreciation for the beauty of the park. Super fun place to climb. I cannot wait to go back and climb again!

Visited November 2013
Springfield, Illinois
“Beautiful - Don't Miss!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

The juxtaposition of the red rocks and the mountains in the distance is stunning. We went on a partly sunny day, and the mix of clouds and sun set off the rocks beautifully. Do not miss this if you are in the area!!! Note: there is a visitor center across the street from the actual park (which you drive through). Don't mistake one for the other!

Visited October 2013
Derry, New Hampshire, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A must see!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2013

We were looking for a few things to do to "kill time" during a road trip that we were running ahead of schedule on. We saw this and thought "just a bunch of rocks?", but the reviews were so good we thought we'd stop anyway. It was pretty amazing to see these giant slabs of red rock rising up out of nothing. I would definitely mark this on your map as a place to stop and see. You do have to get out and walk to really enjoy it, but if walking is not an option there is a road to drive around and see everything. We spent about 30 minutes walking and felt we got to see everything.

Visited October 2013