“Short and sweet”

$82.00*
and up
Garden of the Gods Segway Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Located at the base of Pikes Peak, this National Natural Landmark and popular park features stunning geological formations, rock climbing, nature trails and the Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center.
United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Short and sweet”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

These rocks were very cool. I was under the impression that this site would take a long time to drive through and we were done in 15 minutes. If I had known that, we would have stopped a couple of times. Even though it is March and cold out, if I knew what it was like, I would have done things differently. We are from out of town and I didn't have hiking boots, or time to go get any. The park was going to close in less than an hour, so we didn't want to waste any time getting maps or talking to anyone at the center. So it is my own fault for not getting enough information. It took longer to drive there from our hotel then to drive through the park. It's my own fault for not checking enough into it, so I need to be more careful. It was just frustrating because of all the hype about it. It would be a great place to take your kids and let them climb around on the rocks. I don't suggest a picnic here, it was crowded and no place for that. It is good for walking around, taking pictures, biking or running.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank drs510

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Denver
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 85 helpful votes
“History with a front row seat”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I never thought geology could be so beautiful until you see the Garden of the Gods. If you have the time to hike, there are plenty of marked trails. I recommend beginning at the visitor's center. If you have an extra 15 minutes and $5, catch the show explaining the Garden of the Gods formation history and how it received its' name.

The drive throught the park is free and be sure to stop at the balancing rock to get a classic picture.

Pocatello, Idaho
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“exploring”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I found this is a great place to hike. the trails are are nice. driving throught the park is really neat you dont no what is around the next corner. It is a must that you have a take lots of pictures I seen a couple of dear chip monks the different birds in the area was neat to see. The staff at the visitors center was great and very helpful to.

Visited May 2012
McConnelsville, Ohio
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Must see”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

One of the most amazing sites to see while visiting in Denver. Pictures does not do justice to actually go see in person. Breathtaking and beautiful. Plan a day to go the scenic drive to there and by pass the interstate. So many sites to see along the way. Had I known ahead of time and i would have taken a 2 day journey. Blessings!

Baltimore, Maryland
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Breathtaking and free!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I didn't think I was going to like looking at a bunch of rocks but WOW, they will forever be in my memory! I was shocked to find that I could drive into the park, walk right up to the rocks, and not pay a dime! HOWEVER, if you purchase anything anywhere near this attraction you will pay 10% in taxes ... that's how they keep it free. Be sure to see Balanced Rock and visit the Trading Post.