“Great Mexican food in Greenhorn Valley”
Review of Los Cuervo's Restaurant - CLOSED

Los Cuervo's Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We attended a private party with about 40 people. The staff was great, food was hot and delicious. Drinks were cold. We will come back here again!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We get around to dine in Taos, Santa Fe, Co. Springs, Pueblo, Alamosa, Denver etc... This is a gem of a restaurant. The decor is the best I have seen for a family restaurant, from floor to ceiling and in between. I had to ask if this was a franchise or chain, because it should be. It is just so cute and put together in a western cabin wildlife style. The wait staff was very attendant from each waiter that passed by. It didn't matter if she was assigned to your table. I liked that and found it unique in my experience. The food and drink was just right. Obviously, I really like Los Cuervos a lot.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Love the food here! The chimichangas are some of the best I have ever had, full of meat and at a great price. The hot green chili smothered over them is delicious. I have been here a couple times and will definitely return when I'm in this area and make recommendations to my friends! One note to the owners: PLEASE, please pay attention to your servers. My wife is a Celiac and has an extreme gluten sensitivity. We were told the corn tortillas, chips, enchiladas without sauce were ok, but the beans were not. She ordered the chicken enchiladas no sauce, no beans....and then the plate came out with beans on it and the enchiladas were touching them. We asked to prep another enchilada that had been contaminated and instead they took it back to the kitchen, scraped off the beans and brought back to the table. Beans were still on the enchiladas. Our last request was to just please replace the one enchilad that had beans over it and it was finally resolved. My wife is reluctant to eat here again because of her health concerns. Please educate your staff, servers, and kitchen on allergies and cross contamination. Thank you!

1  Thank Bean_Bandit
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have had lunch and dinner here many times when I was living in Colorado City. It is nice to have a place in a small town to both dine in and take out. The location is good if you are traveling on I-25 as it is right off the Interstate. Not only that the food is good. They serve both American and Mexican dishes and the staff is friendly! This is actually one place I miss eating at.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

Fast service. Great food. Friendly waitress. Will be back. Drove 30 minutes to eat here and loved it