“Excellent food! Service needs attention to detail.”
Review of Los Cuervo's Restaurant - CLOSED

Los Cuervo's Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican, American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Colorado Springs
“Excellent food! Service needs attention to detail.”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Love the food here! The chimichangas are some of the best I have ever had, full of meat and at a great price. The hot green chili smothered over them is delicious. I have been here a couple times and will definitely return when I'm in this area and make recommendations to my friends! One note to the owners: PLEASE, please pay attention to your servers. My wife is a Celiac and has an extreme gluten sensitivity. We were told the corn tortillas, chips, enchiladas without sauce were ok, but the beans were not. She ordered the chicken enchiladas no sauce, no beans....and then the plate came out with beans on it and the enchiladas were touching them. We asked to prep another enchilada that had been contaminated and instead they took it back to the kitchen, scraped off the beans and brought back to the table. Beans were still on the enchiladas. Our last request was to just please replace the one enchilad that had beans over it and it was finally resolved. My wife is reluctant to eat here again because of her health concerns. Please educate your staff, servers, and kitchen on allergies and cross contamination. Thank you!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Bean_Bandit

Colorado City, Colorado
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

I have had lunch and dinner here many times when I was living in Colorado City. It is nice to have a place in a small town to both dine in and take out. The location is good if you are traveling on I-25 as it is right off the Interstate. Not only that the food is good. They serve both American and Mexican dishes and the staff is friendly! This is actually one place I miss eating at.

Visited September 2012
“Wonderful”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Fast service. Great food. Friendly waitress. Will be back. Drove 30 minutes to eat here and loved it

Westcliffe, Colorado
“A Pleasant Surprise in Colorado City”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Good Mexican food is always hard to find. The food, service and atmosphere are everything and more for a small town. I have eaten there 3 or 4 times and I have always been pleasantly satisfied with everything.

• Visited August 2012
“Good Food, Good Service”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We're Colorado City locals, so we dropped in for lunch. Had a breakfast burrito and and a la carte beef burrito. Service was excellent, and green chili options included Mild, hot or half and half, which was a new one for me. I found plenty of pork in the green chili. Food came fast, and was hot and tasty. Only negative is charging 50 cents for using a credit card.

• Visited August 2012