“Wonderful”
Review of Los Cuervo's Restaurant - CLOSED

Los Cuervo's Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Fast service. Great food. Friendly waitress. Will be back. Drove 30 minutes to eat here and loved it

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Good Mexican food is always hard to find. The food, service and atmosphere are everything and more for a small town. I have eaten there 3 or 4 times and I have always been pleasantly satisfied with everything.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

We're Colorado City locals, so we dropped in for lunch. Had a breakfast burrito and and a la carte beef burrito. Service was excellent, and green chili options included Mild, hot or half and half, which was a new one for me. I found plenty of pork in the green chili. Food came fast, and was hot and tasty. Only negative is charging 50 cents for using a credit card.

Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

Delicious food, wonderful atmosphere, amazing service and the cleanest restaurant I've been to in a long time! I have had a lot of great Mexican food and this is at the top of the list!

Reviewed May 13, 2012

Very slow service....very expensive....food not good...dirty

1  Thank KayFra683