“Best breakfast around”
Review of Max's Place

Max's Place
Cuisines: American
Description: No credit cards accepted.
Description: No credit cards accepted.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

A must stop if you are screaming up or down I25. Not prepossessing, just good food at excellent prices. Breakfast will leave you stuffed. Service is good. John, the owner, is a prince of a guy, and has become a friend over the years.

1  Thank richieccc
There are newer reviews for Max's Place

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Fast service and friendly atmosphere...not to mention great food make for a pleasant dining experience. My only complaint is they don't take credit cards. They do have an ATM but I have never used it.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Was visiting Pueblo for 3 days. Our first meal was here and so was our last! It was FABULOUS! Both times our expectations were exceeded. The food was GREAT, super priced, the waitresses both times were GREAT! I wish I lived closer... I'd go all the time! Thank you!

Reviewed July 8, 2012 via mobile

When the locals are hooked on a restaurant and return again and again, you know you're on to something. Excellent food, superior service. We've dined here 30 or 40 times. Very consistent food and service. Not taking credit cards is a pain, but it still is one of our favorite spots in town.

1  Thank rainman48
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Good food and very nice staff. Have eaten here many times. Thick bacon and good green chili