All reviews grand junction western hotels western slope enjoyed our stay peach festival room was clean great place to stay one night stay would stay again oatmeal fresh fruit bw motel pet freeway utah
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2017

We really appreciated the quick check in as we were exhausted from driving. The staff was very friendly, the parking was convenient. There was an Excellent restaurant across street too, which we were able to walk to.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Karenatgranderiver, Owner at Best Western Grande River Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2017

So glad you had a fast check in. You are so right, when you are so tired, you just want to relax in your room. Thank you for the nice comments about the staff, they are a great bunch of people who enjoy their jobs.
Hope you enjoyed the breakfast too, good way to start a day after a good sleep.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

Check in was great, cleanliness of room was great. Although they have tried to upgrade the interior, the motel look and feel is inferior for what you pay. The pool and hot tub were great. I also liked how they served bacon and sausage at breakfast. I'm used to going to hotel breakfast and only having one choice of meat. The only real problem we had was when we asked Jody at the front desk if we could have a late check out. She acted like my question was about to end her world. I wish she had just acted a little more professional and not make me feel like was putting her out for asking. And after all her freaking out about it she granted our request anyway. So instead she could of just said yes, no problem instead of making it like we were ruining her day for asking. Later that day when we went to check out I tried using my best western travel reward cards from previous stays and I could only access one number rather than both card numbers. Jody acted like she had no clue what was going on. I think she just wanted me to use just one and be out of her hair. So instead of her offering to help me, I had to ask her if I could call them and try to get the number for her to apply. I eventually got the number and she applied it. One last inconvenience, there wasn't one time I approached the front desk that I didn't have to either ring the bell or wait a long time for someone to be available. I'm sure they were working on other things but I've never had that experience at a best western hotel in the past.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your comments. So glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We hope to see you again.

Reviewed April 21, 2017

We really enjoyed our stay at this Best Western. Zachary at the front desk was very helpful to us and gave a great sightseeing suggestion for our way out of town toward Moab. Our room was very clean and comfy. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Karenatgranderiver, Owner at Best Western Grande River Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2017

We have some great people working here at the hotel. They love their jobs and it shows. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2017

I was very happy with my stay at the Best Western Grande River Inn & Suites. The staff was very helpful in the check in and check out process. Breakfast was very good and hot. Room was nice with extremely comfortable bed.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Karenatgranderiver, Owner at Best Western Grande River Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Your comments sure made the day for all of us here at the Grande River Inn and Suites. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It is nice to know that we gave you good service and you started your day with a good hot breakfast. We hope to see you again. Would love to see you have your breakfast in our beautiful courtyard on your next stay.
Thanks again for staying with us.

Reviewed April 9, 2017

Was a nice Best Western and there are many places to eat within walking distance. The room we were in was very quiet and opened into a court yard. There is no smoking in the court yard which was great.

Date of stay: April 2017
Karenatgranderiver, Owner at Best Western Grande River Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2017

Thank you for your comments. We are so glad you enjoyed the courtyard. Our guests really appreciate the no smoking there. It is filled with fresh air and birds singing.
Great place to have breakfast or just enjoy a cup of coffee.
Again, thank you for staying with us, we hope to see you again soon.