“Surprisingly Good”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Castle Pines, Colorado
“Surprisingly Good”
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Food (veggies etc) are very fresh, sauces are light and fresh. Nothing seems old or "heat-lamped." Staff is friendly and conscientious. We have only gotten food to go, so not sure about service at the tables. But the staff seemed to be rushing around with smiles and picking up the slack for each other. Prices are very reasonable.

Visited April 2014

Clifton, Colorado, United States
“Hair Central!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Me and my husband had eaten here several times and enjoyed the food. Last time We took my in laws here knowing it'd be a good meal we were grossly disappointed. The restaurant as always was nice and the service ok but the food was horrible. For starters the in one of the wantons we ordered there was a hair and I'm not talking about on top of the wanton it was in the wanton. My husband had picked it up and ripped it in half like he always does. and sitting inside was a nasty black hair. We told the waitress and she took it away never said sorry or offered a refund. With queasy stomachs we stayed for the main dishes hoping for the best. My brother in law ordered Mongolian beef Again there was a hair. At this point we'd had enough and left. Apone asking the women behind the counter what we owed she charged us for all of it including the untouched dishes of my mother in law and sister in laws order.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Travlebug1990
Palisade, Colorado
“Good Chinese food”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is good Chinese food, and I spent a lot of time in China. The prices are reasonable. I always get the egg drop soup and the shrimp fried rice... so good. Sometimes I get something fancier, I've never regretted it. It is near Harbor tools, so I stop there after shopping for cheap tools from China (not the best quality - but easy to replace).

• Visited March 2013
Fruita, Colorado
“Good food”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

The good itself is great and you get a large portion. Meal comes with soup or salad. We go here often and each time the service is just as horrible. Last time we went we sat for almost 10 minutes before someone came to the table. There was only people at like 6 other tables so they sure weren't busy.

• Visited September 2013
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Pretty good”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Chin Chin has great Chinese food. The best in the Valley in my opinion. They give generous portions and you get an egg roll, soup and rice with your meal at dinner time which a lot of Chinese restaurants fail to give these days. We would eat here more often if it wasn't all the way across town from us.

• Visited July 2013