“Excellent discovery!!!”

Chin Chin Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 25 Restaurants in Clifton
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Thai
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We were actually on our way to another Asian restaurant but got lost and saw this restaurant...It was getting late so we decided to try it. We were more than pleasantly surprised. The food was excellent...delicious and not greasy for Chinese food. The waiter was very friendly and helpful. Their sizzling rice soup was the best I've tasted (I'm vegetarian and so I ordered it without chicken). That's saying a lot for someone who's eaten at many Chinese restaurant in California. If I ever drive through this town I would definitely eat here again. My family of five all agrees with me.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

If you're looking for Chinese food, then go to Chin Chin they have the best food in town. Sevices was excellent and the place was very clean my family will definitely return.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Chin Cin is the best chinese food i have had in junction so far. i have tried many places, this one beats them all. you can pick up food, but they don't deliver. if they did this would be the best place in the world. (imo) you get great portion sizes at fair prices. their hot and sour soup is good and their fried rice is excellent, not greasy, hard or bland like so many other places. their food is very flavorful and their restaraunt is nice.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Our motel clerk recommended this place, and she was right - the food is very tasty, and the server was pleasant and knew his menu. Portions are large enough for sharing. My only complaint is: the chicken overwhelmed the veggies in both of our dishes. So if you prefer lots of veggies with a little meat, like I do, get a veggie dish with a meat dish, instead of two meat dishes and share!

Reviewed January 17, 2012

I have been going to this resturant for years and have never had a bad meal. The Grand Junction area has some of the best Oriental resturants I have ever been to but this is the best (for my money) of the crop. Luch is cheap and the food is always great!