“Best food in town”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Roswell, Georgia
“Best food in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

If you're looking for Chinese food, then go to Chin Chin they have the best food in town. Sevices was excellent and the place was very clean my family will definitely return.

• Visited June 2013

Grand Junction, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food, great price!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2012

Chin Cin is the best chinese food i have had in junction so far. i have tried many places, this one beats them all. you can pick up food, but they don't deliver. if they did this would be the best place in the world. (imo) you get great portion sizes at fair prices. their hot and sour soup is good and their fried rice is excellent, not greasy, hard or bland like so many other places. their food is very flavorful and their restaraunt is nice.

Visited July 2012
Portland, Oregon
“Tasty food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

Our motel clerk recommended this place, and she was right - the food is very tasty, and the server was pleasant and knew his menu. Portions are large enough for sharing. My only complaint is: the chicken overwhelmed the veggies in both of our dishes. So if you prefer lots of veggies with a little meat, like I do, get a veggie dish with a meat dish, instead of two meat dishes and share!

• Visited May 2012
Grand Junction Colorado
“You wont find better in Western Colorado”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2012

I have been going to this resturant for years and have never had a bad meal. The Grand Junction area has some of the best Oriental resturants I have ever been to but this is the best (for my money) of the crop. Luch is cheap and the food is always great!

• Visited January 2012
Mountain View, California
“Huge Menu, Some Weird Vegetable Experiences”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2011

Preposterously extensive menu, which made it that much more frustrating when our server couldn't recommend anything in particular. "What are you in the mood for?" I hate that.

Plus, I told him I basically don't eat meat, but that I might be in the mood for a seafood dish, and he so helpfully informed me, "That means you're not a vegetarian."

I know.

I ended up ordering a Kung Pao vegetables dish (which wasn't on the menu exactly) and egg drop soup. Both were good, standard Chinese. The egg drop soup came with crispy fried Chinese noodles on top, which I found a little strange. And the zucchini and the baby corns in my vegetable entree tasted strangely freezer-burned, which wasn't so good. Everything else was good, though, (anything with peanuts has got my vote) and was a fantastic deal for the price-- about $10 for a whole lot of food.

• Visited September 2011