“Great time” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Central City
Loveland
“Great time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

My husband and I had a great stay. the only drawback was that for some reason we woke up to no hot water. BRRRRR Makes for a cold time washing my hair. This will not deter us from coming again. I am sure the problem got corrected. It was my Birthday and we come up for that almost every year. Would recommend it to my friends.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
DENVER, US
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

Every year I spend my Birthday up at Reserve. This stay was excellent! Great food, games and a perfect room. Room was very clean and warm. Casino games were great. I play roulette a lot and appreciate the $5 limit instead of $10. Of course will be coming back!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

LITTLETON, US
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

Very nice employee at check in. Our room was ready early. Nice value by using the special offers. Beds are comfy! Rooms are clean. Shower head very nice.
Maybe leave leave extra coffee and creamer in room.
Like the long looking door blocker things (for bottom of door) for blocking light and noise.

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

Enjoyed our overnight stay and although we didn't win, we didn't lose much either. Guest rooms are comfortable and well-appointed, and the service people in the restaurants were friendly, efficient and the food was good. We'll definitely be back.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

I left my cell phone in my room when I left for Denver in the morning. When I went back to the hotel I quickly retrieved it from housekeeping. Someone has set up an efficient system for lost and found. I left a coat in the casino one time and returned several weeks later and it was easily retrieved. too. Thanks for organizing a system that works.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo

SHAWNEE, US
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

The overall experience was great. Service was wonderful. Rooms were thoughtfully decorated...would have helped if we had hot water (none during our entire stay). Restaurant service was excellent tho the food was sub-standard (the featured specials). Would stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends

DENVER, US
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

I titled that as my review title because I usually play to stay at the Ameristar. With the recent confusion about my mailers the hosts Byron and Michael have gone out of their way to accommodate the best they can to make up for the coupons I didn't receive. I will change my play to get the comps that the Reserve has to offer. You have more to offer such as concerts, bingo, slot tournament, a variety of machines that I like to play, as well as your promotions along with a great atmosphere. I feel appreciated and welcomed by the hosts and they both took the time out to explain procedures to me without making me feel like I'm bothering them.
Housekeeping is always very nice and pleasant and helpful. I like the guest rooms they are very cozy and comfortable. I always take advantage of my comp rooms when I receive them. The only complaint I have and I speak for others, is the bar service for drinks Many occasions there isn't a bartender to be found for over 15-20 mins. Honestly the service at the bar hasn't really been good at all. Other players famly and friends have not been press with the bar service. I will start playing more at the Reserve now that my mailers have been resolved thanks to Byron.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Central City
Table Mountain Inn
#1 of 18 in Golden
The Vintage Resort Hotel & Conference Center
Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk

Been to Reserve Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!