“very nice”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Central City
ARVADA, US
“very nice”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Everyone. was very pleasant.There was no selection for breakfast at the deli and. the coffee station have the cheap powdered creamer instead of. real cream.Plus, why isn't there a cashier cage on the first floor? It is not convenient. to run up and down the stairs to the cashier cage..

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
RANGELY, US
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We have stayed at The Reserve several times in the past and have always had great service but this time we especially want to note that the male Desk clerk at check in was extremely welcoming! We also brought our adult children this time and they loved The Reserve as well. Thank you!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

DENVER, US
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I booked this room on 1.3.14 around 4pm, I called to cancel the room at 8:30 pm cause I was unable to get there in the snow storm, the manager would not let me cancel, I will never return to your casino, you took $190.00 from me that I got nothing out of. Wish they would have offered me to switch the date. :(

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank AMBER B
RCHColorado, Front Office Manager at Reserve Casino Hotel, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Dear Amber,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent interaction with Reserve Casino Hotel. I am sorry for the inconvenience our cancellation charge caused you, but we have the most lenient cancellation policy in Black Hawk and Central City. I have spoken to the Hotel Supervisors and none of us recall speaking to you about your reservation. We would have certainly allowed a cancellation with no charge during a snow storm.

Please feel free to call me direct at 303-327-2206 to discuss your reservation and see if we can come up with a resolution to make things right.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Sincerely
Scott B
Hotel Manager
PUEBLO, US
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Since our room was not comped, we paid for room, we expected a better room than we got. We were disappointed with the size of room and the room window facing an inside wall and downstairs hall. With the beautiful views in Black Hawk, a wall is not something we were hoping to be greeted with.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your recent visit to Reserve Casino Hotel. I am sorry to read that you were disappointed in the room you had received. Please know that when you book a reservation with us you can always request specific room numbers or rooms with a view. Although requests are not guaranteed, we do everything in our power to make sure guests receive rooms that they like. Also know that we have somebody at our hotel 24 hours a day, so please feel free to call the desk so we may try and rectify any concerns you may have right away.

Thanks again for your feedback. Please feel free to contact me directly on your next visit so that I can ensure you receive a room with a view. My direct line is 303-327-2206.

Scott B
Hotel Manager
DENVER, US
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We had another great stay. Website for booking is very user friendly. Your beds are the best. I even lifted the sheet to see the brand and we are planning a trip to purchase.

Enjoyed the holiday breakfast buffet. The cooks and servers in this area were very attentive.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

LITTLETON, US
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had a great weekend get-away. Room was nice and quiet. The bed was super comfortable. All the staff we encountered were nice and helpful. We spent most of our time playing video poker. We like the triple play machines. Wish you would bring back video roulette. Thanks for a nice stay.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

Golden, US
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The front desk personal we're very friendly and helpful. Not enough bar waitress on the casino floor. The bathrooms in the rooms are very smalll, my boyfriend is large and could not even close the door if he was on the toilet . Over all I probably would come back.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Table Mountain Inn
Table Mountain Inn
#1 of 18 in Golden
Ameristar Casino Resort Spa Black Hawk

Been to Reserve Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!