“stay again”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Central City
A TripAdvisor Member
“stay again”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I drive to Reserve casino hotel for the night when I have shopping and recreation in Denver. Its worth the extra miles on the trip. I Live in Colorado Springs and now go to Central City instead of Cripple Creek Because the Reserve has such good coupons. Thanks.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We stayed Monday night - our room was ready early and very clean and comfortable. Check in was fast and easy and pleasant. Overall good accommodations and great slots. Our only suggestion would be the food offerings. We do go elsewhere to eat.

DENVER, US
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We have stayed here at least 12 times and enjoy staying here very much. We are treated very well by your staff. We also like the location of the hotel and casino. And the machines are very well spaced so that it is not crowded with machines that are too close together, as they are in some of the other casinos. We like the Reserve and hope to stay many more times. Thank you.

Joe Klinke

1 Thank JOSEPH K
Parker
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I stayed on a Tuesday night. The employee at the hotel desk when I checked in was absolutely wonderful. She was very friendly and went out of her way to assist. The room was very nice. I would definitely recommend the Reserve Casino and Hotel to my friends. Thanks again for a very nice stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

CHEYENNE, US
Reviewed November 21, 2013

My on line reservation was for a king size bed. When we arrived at front counter we were not greeted in any way. No hello no how r you nothing. She simply asked do u have reservations. We gave are card and information. She was not friendly in any manner. She gave r room keys n said here u go. We had to ask which way to the elevators to get to r room. When we got to r room we noticed it was a double Queen bed room. I called down to front desk and told her that there was a mistake in the room. She stated that well you get what you get cause we r booked solid n have no other rooms available. I stated once again that we reserved a king suite n she once again said that's all we have take it or try n find another hotel with a room on a saturday. We had never been to your hotel n made us think that maybe we won't be back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

Colorado
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Spent a night at The Reserve and found everything quite nice. The room was spotless and check-in was smooth. I'm an early riser and toured the gaming facilities at 5:00 am and found the place to be much cleaner than I would have expected. The room had a fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, etc. The staff was very helpful and friendly. I would stay there again. It's better than the Isle, in myopinion, but not as good as the Ameristar. There is an upscale restaurant and a coffee shop that serves a buffet on weeekends and order off a menu at other times..

Bob G.

LONGMONT
Reviewed November 21, 2013

would never go there again they are the rude and not friendly go to black hawk there more to do and better casino a $189.00 for a room that's very standard. food is poor for the price, and cold not that big of variety of machines. I would never stay there again

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

RCHColorado, General Manager at Reserve Casino Hotel, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to Reserve Casino Hotel. I regret that to hear that your visit to our property was not a pleasant one, we strive to meet and exceed guest expectations on every visit.

I am disheartened you did not enjoy our hotel rooms. We completed a renovation last year and have received many positive comments regarding the changes.

Also, we have approximately 600 machines on our floor, which is about average for Black Hawk and Central City. I am sorry to hear you could not find one your enjoyed.

In order for me to follow up on your comments regarding my team member service and food quality, I do need some more specific information. Please feel free to contact me at 303-327-2238 so you can share your experience with me directly and I can offer you a complimentary visit on your next trip to make up for your recent poor experience.

In the future, if you should ever have an issue at Reserve Casino Hotel, please feel free to call our Guest Service Hotline at 303-921-2576 so we can rectify the situation for you right away. I do hope you choose to visit us again in the future.

Shannon K.
Comfort Suites Golden West on Evergreen Parkway
Eldora Lodge
Eldora Lodge
#3 of 18 in Golden

Been to Reserve Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!