Grand Z Casino and Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Lodge Casino(Black Hawk)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
Coyote Motel(Black Hawk)
Blair Motel(Idaho Springs)
View Hotel
6 & 40 Motel(Idaho Springs)
Columbine Inn(Idaho Springs)
View Hotel
H&H Motor Lodge(Idaho Springs)
2,126 results
All reviewsthe reservefree roomlava roomfortune valleyblack hawkreserve casinonice roomenjoyed our stayslot machinesexcellent stayparking garagebed was very comfortableblackhawkcompshallwayrefrigeratorvalet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Reserve. They have now completed renovating all the rooms and the beds are very comfortable. It is convenient to park and the hotel/casino offers all amenities.
Road work made getting there a little inconvenient, but it was worth the effort.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Overall it was an ok stay. The room was nice, looked great and spacious. We don't think the fridge was operational and it stank horribly, so we didn't use it. There was no microwave so no point in keeping leftovers from meals anyway. We had an issue with the a/c and they sent someone up fairly quickly. We stayed 4 nights but we had to come back to the front desk all but 1 afternoon because our room keys weren't programmed correctly. The point program for the players club definitely leaves something to be desired. The majority of the newer or more popular games do not participate in free play so you can't spend promotional points (the $10 in free play for signing up, for instance) on them.

We stayed at this hotel with a Groupon so we had a decent deal, but definitely wouldn't have stayed had it not been so discounted.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Had fun, it was my wife's birthday. Plan going to go for my birthday. We might go for new years. We have been going to the Reserve for the past decade. The rooms were clean and reasonably priced. The late check out at 12:00 was a plus. I will recommend to family and friends.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I was impressed, they had rooms available the day before I wanted to stay. The room was nice and cozy, they had balloons in the room with a card helping me celebrate happy birthday! That was a nice touch. The Reserve is very well laid out. Everyone wants to make you comfortable.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I loved the room, amenities, sense of quiet away from the casino. I would rate the Reserve well above the Lady Luck or Isle, but maybe slightly below the Ameristar or Lodge in terms of overall quality for a Blackhawk hotel. I had a lot of trouble checking-in on my most recent visit -- the hotel manager was apologetic, but if I went through it again, I wouldn't stay there.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo