“one of my favorites”

Reserve Casino Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Central City
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stay fairly frequently at the Reserve as they are generous with room comps and discounts. The updated rooms are very nice and I am always greeted warmly by hotel staff. The casino is bright and pleasant and the blackjack dealers are friendly and fun. The casino host, Michael, is always helpful and pleasant. They update the slot machines frequently (sometimes I miss my old favorites!--but I am sure it is important to have the new modern machines in play.) The only thing I would say they need to work on a little is their restaurants, but all in all, a very enjoyable get-away for a day or two!!! :)

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the elevator......
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank KSWColorado

Reviewed April 23, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed April 11, 2013

the associates involved with reservations were very professional in assisting us with changing our arrival dates due to circumstances beyond our control. although we were well within our cut off dates we were very pleased with the consideration given to us to insure we were welcome to there facility

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 823garyh
RCHColorado, Manager at Reserve Casino Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2013

Thank you for your review and I am pleased to see that our staff were not
only accomodating in your request, but pleasant while doing it. We strive to
meet and exceed guest expectations when they choose to visit us.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

you need to hire people that like there jobs - what a negivate feeling in your casino hotel
food took forever your machines are as old as the hills and dont pay wortha darn couldn't get a drink hotel was nosie towels were like sandpaper. never again we spent over 2,000 and had the worse time of my life thanks a lot/////

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank deel48
Reviewed March 27, 2013

If anyone is looking for a a night to just get away this hotel is the place to go. From the time my husband & I got out of our car we were very impressed w/ the customer service. Compared to some hotels we've stayed at this one really stands out. The communication from the clerks was polite & everyone had a smile. The room we stayed in was breathtaking...very modern. After our stay we ended up making another reservation w/ another couple (two joining rooms) because the more the merrier:)

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Heather B
Reviewed March 26, 2013

What a let down! :( We received coupons for the so-called 'lobster buffet' and decided to go...what a mistake! They give you a total of 1 1/2 small lobster tails and the rest of the buffet is just awful. We were certainly not the only ones who thought so, as you could hear the disappointment from the rest of the room. To add further to the let down, the staff is very unfriendly. And, good luck getting a drink!
We are local to Black Hawk and will not be returning to the Reserve -
--Disappointed

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank lmichael247
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Unbelievable how terrible the casino could treat a sober, calm, but unhappy customer. I understand that sometimes situations occur that are beyond anyone's control. However - it is how you handle the situation that defines Customer Service. We had a situation where we drove to the casino on our way home from Grand Junction. The hwy was closed due to snow. I had decided to take $400 from the ATM. I did $400 because I only wanted to have one service charge for a withdraw. The machine did not pay me but it took the money from my account. I showed them the withdrawal on my banks website. Another couple had the same thing happen at that time also. Long story short - after 40 minutes of waiting for the "Manager" this guy James approaches us and without any apologies shows me a paper with a detail of the ATM showing me that I will be refunded. Now ... On my bank it took the money immediately - it did not refund it and will not till "Monday" so he gives me the phone number for the ATM maker and turns to walk away. Again ... NO apology .. No I am sorry that this happened and can see you are upset is there anything we can do. Now... I understand that he had his hands tied. He never asked why I was upset. He just rudely explained that he was not responsible for the ATM. Now the other customer that had the same thing happen was given their money. They saw that he was not even trying to help me. Now here I am with NO money because the cash was to get a room and have something to play with. My bank will not let me make a withdrawal because they think I got my money already. So sad. Now I have tears in my eye as the problem was sinking in and I say to my friend who was getting angry. "There is no reason to yell at him because he doesn't know how to handle customers" He then say that he will explain it again slowly to me.... I DID NOT NEED A EXPLANATION. I needed an apology oh and a PLace to sleep because your machine took my money until Monday. Now "James" had already talked down to a customer. He never looked to see what the real problem was. He also threaten to kick us out of the casino when I told him that he needed to listen because I didn't care about the ATM. I was just wondering why he paid the other couple and of he could say the words I UNDERSTAND and am sorry. Never again. I am a customer service trainer ... This is why no one is on your casino. Long wait... No solution... No apologies... Just attitude when you ask clarifying questions. ... No solution... No apologies... Just attitude when you ask clarifying questions.

• Stayed: April 2012
Comfort Suites Golden West on Evergreen Parkway
Table Mountain Inn
Table Mountain Inn
#1 of 18 in Golden

Been to Reserve Casino Hotel? Share your experiences!