“Our Guests Love Stony Mesa”
Review of Stoney Mesa Winery

Stoney Mesa Winery
Ranked #3 of 6 things to do in Cedaredge
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We take all of our out-of-town friends and family to this winery. They are always impressed and buy a few bottles or more. Staff is very peasant. Great view of The West Elk Mountains which can be enjoyed from their covered veranda.

1  Thank fporch
in 2 reviews
"mesa"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I am not a professional with wine. I just drink what I like. Bret's new Rojo Del Mesa is a winner for me. I have always loved the Reisling, but I now have a new favorite. This family owned winery tucked away on a hill in a hollow (Happy Hollow? What a cute name) is a perfect place to stop in. Recently I invited a few friends to town. We bought a lunch at the Loading Dock Deli in Cedaredge and brought our lunch to the winery. We then were so surprised that they brought the tastings to the patio. Awesome. I was a hero for that one.

2  Thank Kelli_Hepler
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stopped in to do some wine tasting while in the area, so glad we did. The woman that was working there was so sweet and gave us alot of good information on the wines. Their Riesling was my favorite. Definitely worth a stop while in the area!

1  Thank Megan C
Reviewed August 20, 2012

The wines were delicious,the owner was working on site and delightful, the setting is a lovely spot,\. We especially enjoyed the port .

1  Thank Peggy M
See more reviews
Reviewed May 4, 2012

This little winery is located in Cedaredge Co. It has a nice tasting room, knowledgeable people. The outside has a deck to sip wine and take in the panoramic views. They have a lot of white wine and some dessert wines. I like red wine, but this years new Stoney Mesa red is very very good.

1  Thank colovistor