“Very nice steakhouse”

Dining options: Reservations
Eckert, Colorado
“Very nice steakhouse”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

RJs is a great local steakhouse . Live in the area and RJs has it all. The steakhouse has great food and appetizers. I love the Grand Mesa fireballs they are great. Food is good with great service, nice selection of food. The bar areas great for happy hours, we try to go on Fridays. W realy love this place

• Visited December 2012

Cedaredge, Colorado
“Fantastic Food & Service”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Last week my family took me to RJ's once again. Being a transplant from Denver, I am used to good family dining but RJ's beats out many Denver restaurants. The prime rib was superb, the service was great and the overall experience was delightful.

For the detractor with the 5 year old kid, well what can I say. Take the kid to a fast food place and leave fine dining to the adults - that way you will get better service and your fellow dining guests will enjoy their meal even more.

• Visited October 2012
“Best Steakhouse in Grand Valley!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

We live here and have been in all Steakhouses in Grand Junction area. This is heads and shoulders the best! Prime Rib on Friday and Saturday is outstanding!
Small town but worth the drive, but do not speed along the way because local police always out in force!

Hotchkiss, CO
“Hot spot in Cedaredge”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

RJ's has a nice menu full of solid entrees at a good price. A popular local spot, on the edge of the highway and usually well attended in the evenings. It has a patio for nice weather outdoor dining, fast and friendly service. A favorite spot for us to gather with friends.

Visited August 2012
“AWFUL SERVICE”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

My husband and I went to this restaurant with two of our friends and their five year old son. We were given the choice of sitting in the bar or dining room. We of course chose the dining room since we had a five year old with us. Our waitress came to the table and took our order. Little did we know it would take over an hour and a half to get our food. During which time she kept avoiding our table, wouldn't even fill our drinks. Tons of tables came, ate, and left before we even got our food. We finally got up and tracked down a manager. The manager didn't know what was going on but said she would talk to our waitress. Finally our food came, and was COLD!! We asked the manager if she was going to comp part of our meal or buy us a drink or something. She comped one coops light bottle off our tab. Gee thanks for the $2.50 beer... I have worked in the food service industry for 5 years and this was the worst service I have ever seen. I will never go to this restaurant again. I would rather drive to Grand Junction which is 45 minutes away.

2 Thank KerseaCalhoun