“Great Family dining”

Siena at the Courtyard
Reserve with OpenTable
Siena at the Courtyard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 147 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4th Street
Greenwood Village, Colorado
“Great Family dining”
Reviewed July 15, 2014

A great, consistent restaurant. We love the the live music and the food is away some of the best in Castle Rock.

Visited July 2014

Centennial, CO
“Great little restaurant!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I must confess, every time I go hear I get the spinach salad with figs, prosciutto, and goat cheese. I have probably had it a dozen times now. I don't much care for salad and I don't much care for figs, yet I love this salad. There are less healthy options available. I've nibbled on my husband's choices, of course - pork chops, burger...all good. And when dining with friends they've liked their options as well. Professional waitstaff and a cute outdoor patio with a seasonal fountain complete the package.

Visited May 2014
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Always a good time at Siena. Great people and food. If weather allows, sit outside on the courtyard by the fountain.

Castle Rock, Colorado
“Good, but more expensive than it has to be.”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Casual fine-dining has really found its place in Castle Rock. Siena's is another great example of this. The food is well prepared, the menu creative and the atmosphere inviting. From burgers and pasta, to steaks and seafood you'll find a solid selection of options. Combine this with a trendy atmosphere and seasonal courtyard and you've got all the makings for an enjoyable night out. The restaurant competes directly with The Union, Uniscali and The Old Stone Church. Each of these restaurants has more strengths than weaknesses, and at some point it really comes down to personal preference. For me, I guess it comes down to value.

While the food at Siena's is excellent, it's comparatively expensive. Some examples include $14 bucks for an average size pizza, $33 bucks for a NY strip steak, $28 bucks for scallops, and $26 bucks for salmon. I also found the side dishes to be equally expensive and small plates, if that’s your thing, to be virtually non-existent. Appetizers range from $9 - $14.75 and happy hour prices are hardly a bargain. To be fair, I should mention that burgers are only $11 - $12 bucks and on Tuesday's, they offer 1/2 price bottles of wine.

While on the surface their "everyday" prices aren't crazy, they are more than The Union or Uniscali charges for comparable dishes. But what really makes Siena's a potentially expensive night is their alcohol prices. I only found 1 bottle of wine under $25 bucks, and even happy-hour wines started at $6 bucks. Compare this to $3 at competing places. These days it’s not tough to find good wine at highly affordable prices, and the addition of some of these to their menu could go a long way.

It's hard to complain when this restaurant gets almost everything right. It's just that "casual" fine dining can and should be more affordable. At Siena's you'll find fine dining prices in a casual setting.

• Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very disappointed! Will never return.”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Went at 5:00 pm last Sun nt; restaurant not busy at all. My husband and I were seated outside. We had no less than 4 different wait staff completely ignore us...no acknowledgement, no hello, no water, no I'll be right with you...no nothing for more than 10+ minutes. Another couple came in after us and were acknowledged almost right away. I don't understand the total and complete disorganization as they weren't busy at all. Even if someone had come over to say I'll be right with you would have been better than being completely ignored. My husband and I are patient people but this treatment really ruined the evening for us so we walked out. I told the hostess and she said sorry but by then the damage was done. We will never return.

1 Thank kathryn b