“Great lunch place”

Siena at the Courtyard
Reserve with OpenTable
Siena at the Courtyard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 149 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4th Street
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I met some friends here for lunch. It's a chic, bistro type atmosphere, comfortable and friendly servers. I found the sandwiches a little pricey, but the food was very good. Certainly an upscale place for Castle Rock.

There are newer reviews for Siena at the Courtyard

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Met some family here for a late afternoon get-together. Happy hour specials on wine & drinks were quite good. Food was really good too! Nibbled on a few appetizers and were so pleased, we decided to stay for dinner. Nice menu. Everyone enjoyed their entrees. The atmosphere of the place was great. It started out quiet and elegant when we first arrived, but as the evening wore on, the place was hopping. Seemed like a very nice crowd, lively and fun, but not loud or obnoxious, and something we always like----no tv's! The dishes we ordered were all Italian style and were all fresh and flavorful. Our waitress was excellent and attentive, very patient with us given we spent 3 hours at our table. We are already planning on meeting there again soon. Would recommend to friends.

1  Thank FUDISUZ
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have had dinner, drinks and appetizers as well as have done orders to go. All have been consistent, prompt and very good -- especially the pizza. It is a nice place to go for happy hour, especially when warm out & can sit outside. The prices are extremely fair and the appetizer selection is interesting. Our servers have always been nice, too. It gets busy quick nowadays, so we now make reservations to make sure we can get in ahead of time. It has obviously caught on as the place to go for good food, drink and service.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

A fancy night out for hubby and I. I loved my meal here. We enjoyed wine, an appetizer, and two incredible main dishes. I can't wait to go back for our next date night.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I have tried the Castle Rock Burger, Siena Dip and Eggplant Rollatini. Good food, good service and a nice atmosphere. I like the food and service at Siena much better than the Union Bistro which is also in Downtown Castle Rock. I am adding this to the list of my Downtown Castle Rock favorites along with Old Stone Church, Castle Café and Augustine Grill. My wife and daughters like Siena very much.