“Good as Always!!”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #27 of 152 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The management and workers were very friendly, food good and fresh!! Restaurant clean and well kept! A well run restaurant!!

Reviewed August 12, 2012

Love the grilled chicken sandwich and the criss-cross fries! The employees are always friendly and I love it when they say "My Pleasure" to my "Thank you."

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Always like Chick-Fil-A. Quality, variety, seasonal stuff that's always freshly made. Staff seems pleased to serve you. In top two or three places on my fast food list.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

The food is really good, of course, but the people are really nice and make you feel like a welcome guest. The only fast food playground indoors in Castle Rock, too! And, I love how they don't argue with you if you have a coupon which might have expired. They truly seem glad you are there, and they have healthy options.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

Speedy, friendly, service - tasty chicken and ice cream. I have been in Castle Rock for a week and have been to Chick-Fil-A 3 time already. I wish Chick-Fil-A had a restaurant in my town.