MT Fuji
Ranked #107 of 153 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Nice sushi restaurant, the staff was attentive and the food was well presented. Interior was bright with minimal decor, but clean. I'd come again!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

To be fair it has been almost 6 months since I have been there, but sushi not great. I'm not writing this review to say anything bad as service was always good, but food was simply average. My wife and I are sushi lovers and in my opinion Sushi Castle in Castle Rock is one of the best sushi restaurants in the Denver metro area. There was no place to write a review of Sushi Castle on TripAdvisor, but liked it so much on several occasions had to share!

Reviewed May 13, 2012

A few years ago Mt Fuji was the only Japanese restaurant in Castle Rock. They were awsome!! the sushi was fresh and the service was excellent. The staff always made a point of remembering us and making us feel at home. Not sure if its under new managment, but it is no longer good. We took my mom today for Mothers day expecting it to be a nice experience. Our wait server did not even smile. We oredered sushi and it came to the table so fast that it had to of been made way in advance. The restaurant was empty but we felt like we were rushed to leave. Here is the deal, if you are looking for FANTASTIC SUSHI in town, go to SUSHI CASTLE.

1  Thank Arielle D
Reviewed December 8, 2011

Work locally and this is another place I love to frequent for lunch. Love the japanese cuisine and good service.

Reviewed February 4, 2011

Like many others, the decor is pretty plain. But the service was 1st class and the food was perfect. I stayed with the hibachi lobster/shrimp. We had a pretty large group and no one complained. A bit pricey, but all in all worth it.