“Don't Be Swindled”

Cuisines: Deli, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed October 22, 2013

!!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!! I ordered pizza and wings to be delivered to my house. Five minutes later they called me back and told me that they were out of wings. I said "that's fine", I will still take the pizza. The delivery guy gets to my house with the pizza and hands me the receipt to sign and they charged me for the wings as well. I said I am not paying for the wings and they said "It's okay. they have made a note on your account and they will be free the next time you order." I thought it was shady to begin with but I went with it. Went to go get my wings today and of course there is no note on my account and staff and management refused to rectify the situation. I would not order anything from this restaurant or let them swindle you out of your hard-earned money. !!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!

2  Thank marc s

Reviewed May 30, 2013

terrible service marginal pizza better than fast food pizza joints but i think i will stick to perrys pizza

1  Thank dallas j
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Most unprofessional service I ever experienced. Waitress waited until we left a tip and then yelled ay my kids. I told the manager and he hels his hand on his face and said "he doesn't care". I asked if his customers were important he said no. Pretty obvious only 3 people in restraint in addition to the worst server on earth. Don't waist your time or money. Food was ok but environment and culture is arrogant rude unprofessional. And they don't care.

2  Thank Sheryl A
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Terrible experience! When we got the pizza the wrong toppings were on it. The server, Layne, asked what we would like her to do. We wanted a new pizza with the correct toppings, she said it would take 30 minutes, but if that's what we wanted, ok. When we got the bill we were charged for both pizzas! The "general manager" came over and said since the server didn't take the original pizza back that we had to pay for both, I also complained that the pac man game ate our money but didn't work. She said, and I quote " We are not targeting this to be a kids place, the games were here when we got here" What????!!! She said this right in front of our kids! What does that have to do with the game not working anyway? Does she know that in general families live in Castle Rock?

3  Thank x x
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was our first time eating in at Stumpys new location. We had always just ordered to go from their previous location, which provided great service and excellent pizza. What a dissapointment eating in today for lunch. There were extremely slow, while we were there there was only two other parties, so should not have had any problems with service. That being said, we had to go up to the bar to request our waitress come and take our order. When our food came, we had to request forks. My daughter ordered the greek salad, she loves greek salad however the dressing with this was not greek dressing. We asked the waitress if it was greek or balsamic vinegar and oil. She said she would check. When she returned she said it was balsamic and oil, and doesn't know how they can call that greek. I asked for it to be taken off our bill as my daughter would not eat it. We asked for a slice of pizza for my daughter instead, and she took the salad away. I then asked for a refill on my drink, it took about 10 minutes while our server stood up at the counter and talked. When we received the bill, the greek salad was still on there. I took the bill up to the counter and requested the salad to be taken off, she immediatley handed the bill to who I presume to be a manager or owner, as I have seen him there over the years at the other location. He allready knew what the issue was with the salad and began to tell me that it was their most popular dressing for 10 years, I responded by saying that it wasn't greek dressing. He continued to argue and ended with "I am just telling you." I don't really care if it is your most popular, we didn't like it and it wasn't greek dressing. He then credit half the salad since we got a slice of pizza. I am just used to a little better customer service than arguing with the customer. Very, very disappointed with the extremly poor service from our wait staff, to the run in with management about our bill. Will really have to think about if we will ever go to Stumpys again. Their pizza is excellent, and I have never had issues with their service previously, but I was dumbfounded at the service we received today.

1  Thank Kris J