Best Western Plus Castle Rock
Comfort Suites Castle Rock(Castle Rock)(Great Value!)
$124
La Quinta Inn & Suites Castle Rock(Castle Rock)(Great Value!)
$144
$119
$69
Hampton Inn Castle Rock(Castle Rock)(Great Value!)
$169
$197
$161
Hotels.com
  • Pool
All reviewsbest westernsbusiness suiteoutlet mallgreat place to staysausagemountain viewdenver areawould stay againcolorado springsgreat breakfaststaff was very friendlybed was very comfortableindoor poolhot tubclean roomspotatoesbreakfast room
Reviewed January 10, 2011

My wife and I have stayed almost always at Best Western Hotels from California to New York on several cross country trips. This hotel was and is the best yet. We visit Castle Rock every other month and would not even consider another place. When we are their its like coming home. Never had anything close to a negative experience.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2010

I picked this hotel for our 5 day stay in Castle Rock to visit family and attend a graduation ceremony, based soley on the Trip Advisor reviews. Once again, my fellow travelors didn't let me down. This was a very nice and quiet hotel. It is right off 25 and just across the street from the outlet mall.

The room was good size with a comfortable bed and a small couch. It had a safe, refrigerator, microwave, and a coffee maker. The hot breakfast was served downstairs in the morning. It consisted of a selection of eggs, sausage, waffles, toast, fruit, yogurt, pastries, etc. To my surpise it was never crowded and a couple of times, no one else was there.

Parking was great. Each night I got a spot right in front of the entrance, with many others left to spare. The hotel is located right next to an Ihop restaurant, which we ate at twice. The food and service were both very good. There is an indoor pool and spa that looked nice, but we didn't use them.

Did I mention that this hotel was quiet??? This is perhaps the only hotel I've stayed at where I didn't hear a peep all night. Our room was on the 4th (top) floor.

The staff was excellent. Upon checkin, I let the clerk know that Best Western had gotten our business based on the Trip Advisor rating.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mohave99
Reviewed December 6, 2010

We traveled the week after Thanksgiving to see a nephew and his family who live outside of Castle Rock. We were 5 adults and 1 toddler. The accomodations were great.
we all had just what we wanted in the way of our room accomodations ( 2 king size bed rooms and a suite that they even had a crib for the granddaughter) and the staff at the desk were so helpful and concerned about our well being. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the warmth of the fire in the lobby fireplace. The Christmas decorations were up and beautiful. On our last day there, we had an opportunity to get together in the lobby and take pictures in front of the tree. one of the employees took pictures for us and we're using one for our Christmas Card. We really appreciated the individual attention.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed November 26, 2010

we have stayed in this establishment several times. Each and everytime we have found the service to be courteous and very polite, the rooms always clean and all employees very accomodating.
We come back because we are made to feel at home and welcomed.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 18, 2010

Great staff, clean, comfortable rooms. I stayed at this hotel for a few months while I was in the area on business. The management and staff are the friendliest you will find anywhere. The beds are new and comfortable. I will always stay here when I am back in town on business.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business