“A bad nights sleep!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Castle Rock
GreenLeadersBronze level
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Our hotel room was literally a stones throw away from I-25 major freeway. We could not get a good night's sleep due to constant freeway noise.The room was clean and in good condition. The beds were comfortable. If I were to stay at this hotel again I would ask for a room facing the front of the hotel away from the freeway. The breakfast was marginal.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CRChris, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to write this review. We are so sorry that you failed to have a good nights sleep during your recent stay with us. We are a highway property, however it is very rare to hear complaints about freeway noise. When our property was originally constructed there was extra care and insulation installed and money spent to avoid this problem. We do apologize and hope that we will exceed your expectations next time.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Our staff were wonderful in that they answered every one of our questions and gave us a spectacular room with a view. We were amazed that the local paper was provided and that breakfast could be so delicious. We cannot wait to come back to stay here again!

Room Tip: Our customer service representative was eager to help us get a top floor room because we asked nicel...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for writing this wonderful review! And just so you know...we can't wait for you to come back and see us! We do appreciate your business and look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My mother and I spent the weekend at this hotel for the Castle Rock Wine Festival. I'm a planner, so had made several phone calls with various questions and found Judy to be both very friendly and helpful. I had called to see if there was a way to check-in a little early and Judy was very accommodating. The hotel was very clean and well kept. They even provide a fresh remote! The hotel is right off of the highway, so it is easy access to everything. We were able to walk to lunch, dinner, and the outlet malls. The breakfast spread was nice as well, offered at pretty convenient hours. Would definitely recommend and would stay again.

Dear Guest,
There is nothing we like better than to hear kind words from our guests after their stay! So glad that you and your Mother enjoyed Winefest and your stay with us. Thank you for taking time to write this positive review. We hope you will be back to see us again very soon.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

These were the most welcoming staff members that I have ever encountered at a hotel. It felt like going home each time we left for activities during the day and came back. The day staff members even recommended a wonderful restaurant to help celebrate my husband's birthday. They were all so friendly, from the managers to the maintenance man. We were never made to feel that we were in the way or were taking up too much time asking about surrounding activities. The staff spoke as if we were old friends and I will never forget their sincere heartfelt kindness. Even the hotel snacks were offered at reasonable prices, making late night snacking affordable, especially traveling with an 8 year old. The pool was wonderful and my granddaughter felt as if she was in a spa. They have certainly set the bar high for any other hotel personnel that I may come in contact with during my next vacation.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CRChris, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to write his wonderful review. I love that you say "it was like going home" each time you returned from activities. That is exactly what we strive for--doing our part to make your stay as special as possible. We so appreciate your letting us know we are on track and we welcome you to our "Best Western Castle Rock Family".

Reviewed July 16, 2013

My family and I stayed in this hotel, for three nights. I did have one incident, I fell in the shower, tub surface very slippery, so watch yourselves :) we put a towel down afterwards and everything was fine. The front desk attendent was awesome helping me and making sure I wasn't hurt, pretty hard fall. I would recommend and stay again at this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CRChris, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to write this favorable review. We love to hear how we are doing and if we can make any improvements. We are having the tub company come out for an inspection and we so appreciate your bringing this to our attention.

We hope that you will have the occasion to be back in our area and you will be able to stay with us again! We were honored to serve your lodging needs.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Very professional and accommodating staff. The free breakfast was quite good and the rooms were very spacious and comfortable. I never heard any noise outside of our room. Overall a great place to stay

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
CRChris, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

We thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your kind words about our staff and property. Please come back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I had read many of the positive reviews of this hotel on Trip Advisor, so I decided to book a few days there while I was in Castle Rock for a wedding. I was not disappointed. My wife and I really enjoyed our stay! I'll sum up a few of the highlights.

The breakfast was great, and was much more than just a continental breakfast. They had eggs, sausage, home fries, Belgian waffle maker, good variety of cereal & yogurt, etc. Decent & convenient food in the morning always brightens my stay.

The staff (including housekeeping) was very friendly and helpful, and had patience with our 2 year old. The entry area has some couches and books, and my daughter liked grabbing books to read. We never got any impatient glares from anybody,

The pool and hot tub were nice and a reasonable size and fairly clean. I went for a quick swim and it was nice. The hotel was fairly quiet and I don't recall hearing any noise from adjacent rooms or above us. There are also nearby stores like Target for convenient groceries.

We stayed in a different hotel for a couple days of our vacation in a nearby town as part of a wedding party, but we preferred the Best Western. And the Best Western was considerably less expensive than the other hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
CRChris, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

We are so pleased that you checked trip advisor reviews, came and stayed with us--and you were not disappointed! We do appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. We hope you will be back soon to stay with us again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Castle Rock
#5 of 7 in Castle Rock
La Quinta Inn & Suites Castle Rock
Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock
Hyatt Place Denver-South/Park Meadows

Been to Best Western Plus Castle Rock? Share your experiences!