“Clean, comforatble, and safe”

Best Western Plus Castle Rock
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Castle Rock
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed July 16, 2013

My family and I stayed in this hotel, for three nights. I did have one incident, I fell in the shower, tub surface very slippery, so watch yourselves :) we put a towel down afterwards and everything was fine. The front desk attendent was awesome helping me and making sure I wasn't hurt, pretty hard fall. I would recommend and stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CRChris, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to write this favorable review. We love to hear how we are doing and if we can make any improvements. We are having the tub company come out for an inspection and we so appreciate your bringing this to our attention.

We hope that you will have the occasion to be back in our area and you will be able to stay with us again! We were honored to serve your lodging needs.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Very professional and accommodating staff. The free breakfast was quite good and the rooms were very spacious and comfortable. I never heard any noise outside of our room. Overall a great place to stay

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
CRChris, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

We thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! Thank you for your kind words about our staff and property. Please come back to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I had read many of the positive reviews of this hotel on Trip Advisor, so I decided to book a few days there while I was in Castle Rock for a wedding. I was not disappointed. My wife and I really enjoyed our stay! I'll sum up a few of the highlights.

The breakfast was great, and was much more than just a continental breakfast. They had eggs, sausage, home fries, Belgian waffle maker, good variety of cereal & yogurt, etc. Decent & convenient food in the morning always brightens my stay.

The staff (including housekeeping) was very friendly and helpful, and had patience with our 2 year old. The entry area has some couches and books, and my daughter liked grabbing books to read. We never got any impatient glares from anybody,

The pool and hot tub were nice and a reasonable size and fairly clean. I went for a quick swim and it was nice. The hotel was fairly quiet and I don't recall hearing any noise from adjacent rooms or above us. There are also nearby stores like Target for convenient groceries.

We stayed in a different hotel for a couple days of our vacation in a nearby town as part of a wedding party, but we preferred the Best Western. And the Best Western was considerably less expensive than the other hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
CRChris, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

We are so pleased that you checked trip advisor reviews, came and stayed with us--and you were not disappointed! We do appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. We hope you will be back soon to stay with us again!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had made reservations a month in advance when I arrived I found that my room was right next to the elevator on the main floor. I expressed my concern regarding the noise level . They immediately found another room for me . This is the only place I will stay when I visit castle rock ,co. They have always been professional and friendly. Easy location with plenty of areas to shop and dine.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
CRChris, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Dear Youngatheart149,
We are so glad that you came back to stay with us and we appreciate your taking the time to write this positive review of our hotel. It was our pleasure to accommodate your request--we truly want every guest to enjoy their stay and we are committed to do whatever it takes to make that happen. We hope you will come back to stay with us again very soon!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Liked the breakfast. Liked the computer and printer in the lobby. Need to add Usairways to the preset "print boarding pass". Convenient location to a variety of restaurants. I look forward to a longer stay next time!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
CRChris, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2013

Dear Paulloras,
Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review. We appreciate your bringing to our attention that US Airways is not currently on our preset for "boarding pass" at our business center. I will talk with the company that manages our equipment and ask them to make that adjustment. We look forward to your return visit and hope this time you will be able to stay with us longer!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Nice location off interstate for traveling through and close to outlet shopping. Appealing front entrance and lobby with fireplace/ seating . Some areas of the hotel seemed older but in good shape. Rooms were nice size and tasteful décor. Sofa and chair were of poor quality; furniture average but good styling with a modern flair. Flat screen TV on smaller side but plentiful in channels. Amazing use of granite on all the furniture tops and bathroom counters; really classed up the rooms. Carpets were clean and classy. Bedding nice and comfortable for a good night’s sleep. Bathroom fixtures nice and very clean. Breakfast was hot continental buffet with scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuits/gravy and all the normal continental items. Nice breakfast room but small. Exercise room and small computer desk available. This is the kind of hotel you look for to stay in again on your return trip from vacation. Very satisfied.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Paulloras
CRChris, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Dear Paulloras,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very pleased that you were very satisfied with your stay. Our sofa sleepers and upholstered chairs are due to be replaced very soon--they are the last phase of our renovation. We hope that you will be back to stay with us again soon!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Finding this place was such a blessing after having three terrible nights at the last location. Here, the staff was friendly and helpful, the room was beyond belief, couldn’t ask for anything better. As for the bed, I could sleep there every night for the rest of my life and not regret it. I honestly can’t find anything to find fault with, this place is perfect for a night’s stay or I’d enjoy retirement living if I could only move here.

I like the location being close to the factory outlet stores and just off the interstate but without the noise. Everything in the hotel is fresh clean and working. The bath/show was unbelievable with plenty of hot water.

Room Tip: Our room was facing the mountains to the west and an upper floor.