“Love, Love this hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Carbondale, Colorado
“Love, Love this hotel”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I just stayed one night, but I wish my stay was longer. The rooms look like they have been updated recently and had a more modern look. The fridge and microwave were a nice touch as well as the HD tv. The room was incredibly clean and I slept great on the the amazing bed.
The staff at the front desk was very helpful and put me in a room on the ground floor close to the outside door as I was traveling my my dogs. This was perfect for me and the canines I travel with.The pet fee was completely reasonable.
The hotel was quiet. I didn't hear any doors closing or water running.
Breakfast was decent and plentiful.
Overall a great experience. I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Piperroo
CRChris, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Castle Rock, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this positive review--we love that you love our hotel! It is always good to hear from our guest that have brought their pets along and know that their stay went well. We send our best to you and your "furry family" members and look forward to your return!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
the netherlands
Reviewed February 16, 2013

The hotel is close to the Outlet so thats convenient and just what we wanted for our last twonights over our raod trip before heading home to the Netherlands. Great rooms, clean as a whistle, good breakfast and an easy 20 minutes drive from Denver city centre. Drive to the airport went easy and fast as well!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank petravv
We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us! Since we are the closest hotel to the Outlets of Castle Rock many of our guests visit the mall during their stay. The VIP discount cards that we give out at the front desk provide extra savings at many of the stores. We hope to see you back at our property very soon! Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I am a frequent travel, who's is a preferred Marriott guest but I have to say my recent visit to the Best Western Inn at Castle Rock, CO has changed my opinion about the hotel chain. I was amazed with Warren States' customer service and making me fell like a 5-star guest at the hotel. Thanks so much Warren for going above and beyond my expectations. You made me feel like I had my own personal butler. Thanks again.

Room Tip: Stay here at Best Western Inn if you are traveling and staying in Castle Rock, CO.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
CRChris, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Castle Rock, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Wow, this is such a great review. Warren wanted me to thank you for your kind words. We do strive to make each guest stay a positive memorable experience. We hope you will have occasion to visit us again very soon! Thank you for your business and taking the time to write this positive review.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We had previously booked this hotel while traveling with reward points but upon check-in, found that our reservation had not booked us properly. The general manager personally checked us in and repaired our reservations using our reward points. Thanks Warren.
This hotel is very nice, great rooms with fantastic beds. We had been driving for two days, so this was the perfect place to rest overnight. The hotel has free Wifi and provided a nice breakfast. The hotel is located in and near a shopping area with many good restuarants.
The staff was excellent and we were treated very well. I would return to this hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
CRChris, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Castle Rock, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
It was our honor to have you as our guest. Thank you for this kind review. We do hear from many of our guests that they love our beds. We hope that you will return very soon!
Texas
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The suites are spacious. The fully-outfitted kitchen in the suites is a rarely found and highly prized amenity. The mountain views are delightful. The service is friendly and competent. The breakfast is ample. The value is outstanding. Access to Interstate-25 (exit and entrance) is simple both northbound and southbound. This hotel is excellent in all that it aims to achieve. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: King suites are wonderfully spacious. Request a mountain view.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Ynchvvs
We are so pleased that you enjoyed our Extended Stay 2 room Balcony Suite with Mountain Views and Kitchen. We appreciate your business and your positive review. We look forward to your next stay with us!
Canmore, Canada
Reviewed December 24, 2012

The front entrance is warm and welcoming with the large fireplace, the staff were extremely happy and helpful the entire time. This was where I've had the best sleep in a long time with the most comfortable mattresses I've ever slept in next to a Fairmont I once stayed!

The only downside is that there is no real safe way to get to any of the shopping centers or restaurants if you were planning to walk, best you have a vehicle or wiling to pay for a cab.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write your kinds words about our property. So glad that our beds provided you with such a good nights sleep! Thank you for staying with us and we hope you will have the occasion to stay with us again soon.
Colorful Colorado, United States
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Coming back from Pueblo this was a great place to stop for the night before heading into Denver! Warren was wonderful and had everything prepared for our arrival and we were able to get right to our room! The rooms are very nicely decorated, beds were comfy and there were tons of television stations to choose from! We had a great night sleep and the breakfast in the morning was wonderful, lots of choices and fully stocked! We stay at alot of Best Westerns in Colorado, South Dakota and most recently in California, and this has to be one of the very BEST we have stayed at!

Room Tip: We had a room on the Front of the Building which offered a View of the Mountains and opposite side o...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
CRChris, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Castle Rock, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this positive revew. It means so much to us to know that we met or exceeded your expectations! We do appreciate your business and hope that you will be back to stay with us again very soon!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Castle Rock
Comfort Suites Castle Rock
#5 of 7 in Castle Rock
Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock
Hampton Inn & Suites Denver / South-RidgeGate

Been to Best Western Plus Castle Rock? Share your experiences!