Review Highlights
Amazing Fun!

Our girls, ages 11 & 12, didn't stop for 4 hours! Perfect for a chilly fall day! The people running... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Jill B
Great time!

My girlfriend and I were looking for something new and fun to do while we were visiting the Denver... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
lexieryan
Racine, Wisconsin
via mobile

All reviews zip line made us feel super fun a lot of fun great adventure adventure tower bucket list out of state fun experience miller park high ropes course an amazing experience felt safe year old son making sure hiking involved scared of heights
Reviewed October 15, 2017

I took my teenage boys to do the Sky Trek ropes and obstacle tower which apparently is the 2nd or 3rd largest in the entire world. Something like 110 different obstacles. We had a blast. The different level of difficulty made it fun and challenging as you work your way higher and higher up the tower. I did my best to keep up with my boys. The initial safety training was great and the equipment was top notch. Even though you are hanging upside down or working your way across obstacles 40' above ground I never felt unsafe. Maybe sore, but never unsafe. I would recommend it for anyone who isn't afraid of heights and wants to test their skills. Tons of fun.

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

Castle Rock Zip Line Tours was so much fun. It was my husband and my first time zip lining and we had the best time. The autumn views are so spectacular from up high. It was an adrenaline-filled, exciting outdoor adventure. I was pretty nervous at first but both Eric and Els made me feel confident and safe each and every ride. I highly recommend checking out this zip tour! You won’t regret it.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Absolutely loved the zip lines. We had a staycation for fall break and decided the zip lines would be a fun adventure. 2 kids (10 and 14) and 2 adults all had a blast. Two of us are very afraid of heights and had absolutely no problems. Guides were very professional and very fun. Location is gorgeous. We would highly recommend this and will be back for another adventure.

Reviewed October 14, 2017

Our family of four did the ziplining tour for my daughter's 18th birthday. The guides were very professional and made it a lot of fun. We would definitely go back again and would highly recommend it to others. It exceeded all of our expectations.

Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Entire crew was amazeballs. Only 10.0 landings from this guy. Guide Taylor n David were awesome! Will definitely be back again!!!!