Review Highlights
Great zip line experience!

Great time zip lining. Teens had a blast. Definitely want to do it again :) We also want to try... read more

Reviewed yesterday
205CaliGirl205
Knoxville, Tennessee
via mobile
Our four boys loved this experience!

All four of our boys loved this zip line tour, and had tons of fun with the two guides that took... read more

Reviewed yesterday
khklain
Denver, Colorado
via mobile

All reviews miller park ninja warrior epic adventure high ropes course super fun obstacle course scared of heights adventure tower a lot of fun an absolute blast front range fun experience whole family bucket list beautiful scenery melissa trek
Reviewed September 11, 2017

This was a fun experience for everyone, and such a special way to celebrate our teenage granddaughter's birthday. The course is well laid out, and our guides, David and Riley, were terrific. They were very professional, assuring that everyone understood very well what to do; and they were also patient and lots of fun. We had a great day!

Reviewed September 10, 2017

While I'm sure this would be perfect for kids of all ages, I can tell you that this falls in the category of "magical teenager score!" There are so few things that will keep both the parents and kids excited and without any worry. This exceeded all of our expectations. If you think you've already done a few ziplines (we had) and you can't be surprised, go here. These are longer, faster and require no effort! Just my style. The guides and the owner felt like next door neighbors and were super friendly. I sat the sky trek out but watched my kids have the time of their lives. They'd never seen anything like it and came down as if they'd been on an crazy adventure. Add a little Colorado breeze up top and the stories went on for days. This is worth the money and the time. Can't wait to return!

Date of experience: August 2017
1  Thank Jennifer S
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

I went with a couple of friends. None of us had zip-lined before and we were a little apprehensive at the beginning, but once we started we had a blast. Our guides Jonathan and Taylor were very patient and knew exactly how to teach us. More importantly though, they made sure we had a great time! I don't think our experience could have been any better! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

This is a great family weekend event. We go for about a 1/2 day, take our lunch with us and come home totally exhausted. The staff are always friendly and make sure everyone stays safe on the equipment. I love that they change up some of the routes so it's not the same thing every time!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

Get your exercise in a unique way. 1.5 mile hike across trails with breathaking scenery between 10 zip lines. Start off gently and end on a dual racing zip line, adrenanline junkies will love it. For those not so sure, like myself, and terrified of heights you can slow yourself down. This was a family event for us and it was fabulous. The guides are well trained and super friendly and help make the experience. Very safe, well kept place, incredible views and surrounded by nature - Highly recommend!