“Tried and True Terrific” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Union Bistro

Union Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Union Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 144 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South Street
Description: Modern doesn't need to mean uptight. At Union, you'll find the freshest culinary ideas in a comfortable setting. Our menu is a creative collection of American inspired classics with Global influence. Inspired dishes using the freshest ingredients from around the block and around the world. Join us for the best happy hour in Castle Rock. Tuesday through Saturday from 2 - 6 PM in the bar and on the upper patio. Reservations not accepted for Happy Hour. "Community" is more than just a word to us. Nothing's better than sharing a great meal with family and friends. Come and enjoy the neighborhood comfort of our dining room, our spacious bar, the outdoor patio or our famous community table. We look forward to seeing you soon. Join Us!
Warrenton, VA
“Tried and True Terrific”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2012

I get to Colorado Springs once a year and meet friends who drive down from Denver at the "Half-way" point which is Castle Rock to have dinner. Only my second time at Union Bistro and in a year's time this restaurant holds it's charm of a truly good dining experience. I have to admit, on my last visit, the pork chop, Union Bistro's signature dish, IS the best chop I've ever eaten and it was hard not to order it this time. I decided on the salmon and delighted I did. Prepared perfectly with a terrific glaze (menu said BBQ sauce but it was like no BBQ sauce I'd ever had and was outstanding!), crunchy home potatoes and roasted brussel sprouts, I think the salmon dish may be my new favorite. Dessert choice was hard, as I ordered the outstanding Coconut Cream Pie but wanted Union's home made ice cream sandwich with salted caramel ice cream. The waitstaff are always very attentive and Union had a half-priced bottle of wine special which we couldn't resist. There are many wonderful restaurants in Colorado Springs, but venture north on Route 25 to Castle Rock (45 min) for a truly terrific meal. My trouble is I have to wait another year before getting there again!

• Visited September 2012

“Great patio stop!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I don't think I've had a better lunch in Castle Rock. Granted, I stuck with appetizers instead of a lunch entree, but the pork "wings" were fantastic and the calamari was as good as I've had anywhere. Good, fast service on in a casual patio setting. I'll be back for sure.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Best Pork Chop I've Eaten”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

Pricey, but had the best pork chop I've ever eaten. In downtown historic Castle Rock. Upscale bistro atmosphere.

Visited March 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Union is a great meeting place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

Union is the sister resturant to Uniscali and we love it! Its our neighboorhood meeting place. Great martinis, food and personalized service. The Double Pork Chops are the best! And the menu provides great flavors and will surprise you. We love the service too! The bar is large and allows for meeting serveral friends. Try the black pearl marini- an all time favorite

Visited May 2012
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Varied menu.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

Great little bistro with a nice outdoor patio. They also have a varied menu so you can always try something new.

Visited June 2012