“Better than before, but”
Review of B&B Cafe

B&B Cafe
Ranked #12 of 150 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Reviewed April 6, 2014

The atmosphere is happily unchanged, with a new kitchen, new accessibility, better eats and better coffee. My only complaint is the overtly religious music. Maybe a small matter, but it so bland!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Great food and great service. You get a lot of good food for the money. It is worth the trip where ever you live in Colorado! Will be going back soon!

1  Thank karenkuder
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten breakfast at many local restaurants across the U.S. this is one of the best. The 'Classic Benedict' my daughter had was very good as was my omelet. I highly recommend B&B if you are passing through or live in the Castle Rock area.

1  Thank kasumrall289
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

The newly renovated B & B Cafe is becoming the local place to go! Breakfast or lunch is a consistently well prepared meal. Great wait staff, cooks, and the owner is always on site. Varied menu. Portion size is impressive. Check it out! Comfortable, warm and in inviting.

1  Thank Andrea M
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I was a breakfast regular at the old B&B, so I was bummed when they announced they were closing. I was equally excited to see a "new" B&B was going to open at the same location. My first experience at the "new" B&B was very disappointing...chaotic service and very mediocre food. Since they were still in their opening phase, we decided to give them another try after the bugs were worked out. Our next visit was much more satisfactory, very similar to the original B&B. We went there again last weekend, and I was VERY pleased to experience the best breakfast I have had in Castle Rock. Good portions and very well prepared! I had country fried steak and my wife had pancakes...we both enjoyed our meals, and we will definitely return!