“Hidden Treasure”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've been several times for breakfast and love the Chilladas!! Skip their biscuits and gravy...the biscuits were way too dense. Love the atmosphere and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Interesting menu offering greek styles and mexican styles. Mexican style breakfasts are very fresh and flavorful and spicy! Great old house converted into a restaurant. Recommend for breakfast.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Management willing to arrange separate room for a large party from older family members to toddlers. Kids really took to the waitress who was friendly, kept them entertained and calm for a long morning. Great selection from "kiddie-food" (all cleaned their plates!) to heartier appetites....fantastic brunch!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

First time I tried this restaurant I went with some co-workers and it was great! The food has a great variety and is actually really good so I was thrilled to take my husband. Unfortunately when we went for breakfast our waitress never appeared again once she brought our food. We liked the food so much we decided to give it another try and when we went a second time we NEVER even got seated!! First there was no hostess when we walked in so we waited and in the meanwhile had 3 separate waitresses walk directly by us without any one of them saying one word to us! Not even we'll be right with you. Have you been helped? Not hello not good morning nothing... so we left without being seated. We then tried a third time and noticed when we walked in the door on the sign it stated to seat yourself so we did and sat for over 10 mins and NO ONE ever appeared! My husband thought that one waitress perhaps saw us but never came by. I've never written a bad review but felt compelled to do so. What a truly disappointing experience! I feel sorry for the owner because I'm sure he has no idea how poor and rude of a staff he has inquired! No more chances for this restaurant!!

1  Thank pjlaycock
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Cute restaurant. Great for brunch. I had the Mexican Scrambled eggs and they were good. Great for meeting friends with a nice atmosphere. Service was a little slow - but I did not mind today as I was in no hurry. Would go back for brunch definitely.