“Great Greek, American and Mexican food.”

Pegasus On Plum Creek
Ranked #13 of 150 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Love their Greek dishes and their green chili is the best!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I love that there is no sign outside this restaurant. there is a metal statue of Pegasus! Great service,good food,sweet outside!

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great food, cozy place, great service. We like it a lot!

Reviewed May 16, 2012

We go to Pegasus for a really nice variety of breakfast choices. I know they are open for lunch and dinner, but we just haven't gotten around to it. I wish they had a happy hour!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

This is our new find and my new favorite place for breakfast! Love the food, the coffee, the decor and the friendly people who work there! My kids have asked what I want for Mother's Day and I believe we'll be going out for breakfast!