“Usually can't go wrong here, and fabulous brews.”

Rockyard American Grill & Brewing Company
Ranked #3 of 153 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2012

Food is good, with good variety, and quality is consistent. Can be a bit noisy. Some servers excellent, some not so.
If you like brews, you should enjoy this. Their ales are awesome, and they serve a flight (sampler), so you can try most of them that way.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

My husband and I met another couple here. The staff were nice and professional. The place is on the noisy side because of the high ceiling. The booth we had next to the wall cut down some of the noise. There are a lot of choices on the menu and a lot under $10.00. We ordered beer battered fried cheese and onion rings as appertizers. The friend cheese was excellent! We did have to ask for more marinara sauce. The onion rings were good too but the cheese was better. My husband got the lettuce wraps as a meal. He said it was good but on the sweet side. I and my friend got fish and chips with fries. The fish was good but the french fries were just ok. The coleslaw that came with fish and chips did not really have much of a taste. My friends husband got a hamburger. For dessert we got choc. ice cream dessert and key lime pie. The choc. ice cream dessert was very good but very hard. It needed to thaw some more because it was hard to try to cut into it with a spoon. The key lime pie was ok. We will like to go back and try more things on the menu the next time we are in Castle Rock.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

We always stop in here on our way home from the Denver Airport.
The food and atmosphere is great. There's beer for those who want it and plenty of beverage choices for those who don't.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Very cozy with very good food. Love the french dip sandwich.

Reviewed December 8, 2011

I live locally, and this is one of my very favorite places to eat. The chef does a great job with changing up the selections and making them delicious. They have a patio outside that we enjoy when the weather permits. They are located close by the Outlet at Castle Rock off of I25 exit 184.

1  Thank CRChris