“Delicious Food, Romantic Atmosphere”
Review of Augustine Grill

Augustine Grill
Ranked #7 of 147 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Augustine Grill is set in an old 1902 Victorian home with a larger addition that continues the feel. Comfortable, elegant and cozy, the European setting lends itself to romantic dinners, intimate weddings & events. A fireplace, classical guitarist(weekends), fresh, local & classic cuisine with some eclectic twists and superb wine list make for a special evening with guests, friends & family. The outdoor patio flush with flowers, shade trees and water features allows one to enjoy our great Colorado weather in warmer months. Weekend evenings with Sal Mancini and his beautiful guitar & vocals amongst lit up trees and lanterns dotting the gardens make for some memorable dining experiences. Our historical marker located on our front porch can fill in the details of the Augustine Grill's historical past in Castle Rock.Come in, take a look around and book your reservation for your special event, dinner or lunch!
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Delicious Food, Romantic Atmosphere”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We loved our dinner here. I loved the bread pudding dessert. I have to say that the atmosphere is excellent here. I think the food is great, but a little forgettable. Still, when I want a nice romantic date night, this is a contender!

• Visited August 2012
fairone11, Owner at Augustine Grill, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
I'm glad you enjoyed your date night with us. We are always looking to improve our
menu selections so that they leave an impression and you wanting to come back for more. Any suggestions are always welcome. Anna

Castle Rock, Colorado
“Good Food, Service & Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Went for lunch with my wife, son & daughter in law. A simple plot: Good service, very nice atmosphere and enjoyable food. We had soup, sandwiches, salad and fish & chips. A gem in Castle Rock. Looking forward to going back.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Gary F
fairone11, Owner at Augustine Grill, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our restaurant so graciously. We always appreciate
your feedback and hope we continue to meet your expectations. Always let us know. Anna
PA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Valentine's Dinner”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Had a wonderful experience on our Valentine's "date" at Augustine Grill!! We started with a special champagne drink then I had the lobster and steak dinner - it just could have been the best of both I have ever had. The atmosphere and table setting was festive...and the live entertainment was perfect. There were many young girls there as a Daddy and Daughter dance was scheduled later at the Events Center. The girls were well behaved and looked like they were enjoying time with Dad. Our waitress was very attentive and helpful. Our time at the restaurant was such a pleasurable experience that I'm sure we'll be back soon!!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Newbus
fairone11, Owner at Augustine Grill, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for your very complimentary review of your Valentines dinner with us. Getting feedback such as yours is so appreciated and encourages us to strive for excellence. I hope you'll visit our patio this summer for another wonderful dining experience. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.. . . . and yes, aren't those daughters with dads adorable? We really enjoy having them here. Anna
Denver
“Nice lunch!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

We saw the positive reviews on TripAdvisor and went to Augustine Grill for lunch. First of all, it's a charming building with a lot of character and decor inside.

We had a very nice lunch of tenderloin steak and fries, as well as roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and a good coleslaw type of side dish. The presentations were impeccable and nice to have for a lunch outing. The tenderloin was tasty and looked great with its crispy fries and spinach salad. Really nice, especially when you can get a nice tenderloin for $14.00. The roasted chicken was not too dry and the potatoes were excellent. The seating is a bit too "open" for our tastes, since we like to have private conversations, but we can try to time the lunch to be later when we aren't sitting elbow to elbow with the table next to us. Overall, it was a very nice lunch that pleased both the eyes and the palette. We recommend it.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank L R
fairone11, Owner at Augustine Grill, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
I'm so glad you enjoyed your lunch with us. Thank you for your kind review. Just to let you know, we do have some areas not so open where you may have more privacy. Let us know next time you make a reservation that you would like a private area and we most probably can accommodate your request. You'll really enjoy our outdoor dining this summer where we have so much more space between tables. We hope to see you again soon. Anna
Colorado
“A great place for date night!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My mom took my husband and I out for a nice dinner and this was where we ended up. It's a very small restaurant, but the food was exceptional. I had pork tenderloin that was cooked perfectly and had the most amazing sauce. My mom and husband both enjoyed their dishes too. Our waiter was very friendly and helpful with menu questions. The service was a little slow, especially considering we were there on a Thursday night. However, the food was worth waiting for. I'd give them 5 stars if the service was a bit quicker.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank EPSquared
Thank you for your accolades given to us for a great date night. I'm sorry you felt our timing was a bit slow. Sometimes it's just hard to gauge our guests timing expectations, Please always alert us if you would like us to pick up or slow down our pace. Everyone's experience is important to us and I hope you'll return so that we can earn those 5 stars from you. We truly appreciate your business. Anna