“Ordered delivery, terrible...”

Toss Asian Cafe
Ranked #106 of 152 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We ordered delivery, this is the first time we have ordered (or eaten) at this place. I was told it would take 30-50 minutes to get to my house, we waited 73 minutes. They food was average , at best. Overpriced for amount we received. And to top off the whole expierience I took a bite of my Lo Mein and something stabbed my mouth. THERE WAS A STAPLE IN MY FOOD, NOW STABBING MY MOUTH!! A METAL STAPLE!!! Absolutely disgusting and dangerous!!!! Thankfully my 3 year old didn't get that bite, we were sharing food. I will NEVER EVER eat from there EVER AGAIN! And will be telling everyone about my experience!!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

we moved to Castle Rock two years ago, and discovered this gem from reviews online. For some reason locals do not seem to know that it exists. I have brought take out for lunch at work from here and people that have been in Castle Rock 10-20 years had not heard of it! Shame!! We love everything we have tried, but especially love the sesame and mongolian tofu, hot tea and great dinner selection. Lunch special is about 7 dollars and comes with soup, egg roll and wonton, fried rice and entree/fortune cookie :) Very large portions for not very much $$. The only thing that I am guessing that may hurt this business is the location is a bit out of the way, and not noticed.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We love Toss. Its quick and great quality food for take out. The food is hot and ready to pick up within 15-20 minutes. I love the variety of dishes and appreciate the little treats the cooks put into the packages. The General Tsao's chicken is one of our favorites. The staff is very friendly.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

Best Asian food in Castle Rock and the service is excellent.

Reviewed May 16, 2012

Love the food at Toss Asian. It has a bit of a diner look to it (red and blue chairs), very clean, and a lovely, nice lady who is generally at the front desk to make you feel welcome. Terrific food and often a 2-for-1 beer special to go with your food.