“Sorry to bother you...”

IHOP
Ranked #25 of 156 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Party of three, Monday morning breakfast. We ordered and were served, but we had to ask for silverware, then for syrup, then for ketchup. Also had to wait at the cashier stand to pay the bill, although it was not busy. Food was ok.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I must have walked in during a staff turnover because I stood at the door for a good 10 minutes before someone came to greet me and take an order.
Once I was finally noticed my food dod come quickly, but to watch the staff mop floors and wander around in the kitchen and not greet me was annoying.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We stopped in here late after arriving at our hotel. The server was very friendly and the food was good. The place was very clean.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Very nice staff! Good for lunch too! The staff was very professional and attentive. We even ordered breakfast for lunch! They had kids eat free on weekdays.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Food was good, staff were good! Restaurant was clean and well kept. Next door to Best Western so we walked over to the IHOP