“Good Neighborhood Eatery”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Chili's always offers a good neighborhood experience. I like their healthy menu options. Decent happy hour offerings, especially the skillet queso. Ribs and burgers are favorites of my teenage boys. Service is friendly and fast.

There are newer reviews for Chili's Grill & Bar

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We stopped with another couple for lunch. I had the California club and iced tea. The bread for the sandwich was way to thick and overpowered the rest of the sandwich. The women who delivered our meal asked if we needed anything else and I asked for more iced tea. She said she would be right back but never came back. Jeff our waiter finally came back with a refill but had to be asked every time. He never checked to see if the food was ok. We have had lunch here several times with better results so I will try one more time.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

As of Jan 2013 this Chili's location appears to be well managed. Very clean, good service, consistent food, good value, and convenient location make this a very good choice in Castle Rock. Easy access to I-25 and location next to the outlet mall make this a family favorite.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

The service was good. They kept drinks refilled and frequently checked in to see if there was anything we needed. We were seated by the door so the drawback was the restaurant was really cold and we didn't want to take our coats off.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Wow......a great place to eat any time of the week. Food and service is always great and consistant. Their Chicken Enchilda Soup is out of this world. I go there sometimes just for their Margaritas and Soup. A great combination. Call ahead is suggested on weekends.