“Rooms smelled like smoke.”

Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Castle Rock
Canyon
“Rooms smelled like smoke.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I had adjoining rooms and both rooms smelled like smoke. I reported it to both the night clerk and morning clerk. Neither clerk seemed concerned. The night clerk said these rooms are always checked. If these rooms had been checked then they shouldn't have been used. The night clerk was not friendly and I had to pick up the desk phone and ask her how to get to the rooms when I checked in. If it had not been so late when we checked in I would not have stayed there.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

CastleRockGM, Manager at Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
I am very sorry that the staff seemed like they were not concerned about your issue. I have already spoken with everyone about your issues so that hopefully it will not happen again.

I appreciate the time you took to make sure that we knew about the situation.

Anthony, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Mesa
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

The room was sufficient for my needs. The refrigerator, which I needed to store medication in, froze it instead. By the time I realized it, I was leaving. I was unable to print a boarding pass before leaving, because of no printer. There were several guests walking around barefoot in the lobby.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

I am sorry that we did not go above and beyond during your stay. I will take your comments to my staff so that we can improve for future stay.

Thank you for bringing up these issues so that we can address them and get the corrected.

Anthony, GM
Hampton Inn Castle Rock
Hampton Inn Castle Rock
#2 of 7 in Castle Rock
Holiday Inn Denver Lakewood

Been to Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock

Property: Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock
Address: 4691 Castleton Way, Castle Rock, CO 80104
Location: United States > Colorado > Castle Rock
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Castle Rock
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn & Suites Castle Rock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Castle Rock