“Trip”

Comfort Suites Castle Rock
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Castle Rock
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We had come into town late at night just got off a plane there were no rooms around had to take a suite because of the fires but really enjoyed it. The room was great it was nice to be able to relax after a long trip.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
ComfortCastleRock, Manager at Comfort Suites Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

Thank you for your kind review. We are working hard to make improvements at the hotel and am glad to hear when the hard work pays off. I hope that we will see you again if you are in Castle Rock.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Staff was very helpful. The front desk clerk was kind enough to change our room due to an allergy that our son has to animals. The room, however, was not up to standard. The room was not very clean and I was bitten by what I believe to be a flea(?????) while sitting in the pull out sofa bed. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013

I want to apologize for the experience at our hotel during your stay. I am the new manager as of a few months ago and I am glad that you have brought this to my attention. I am making a lot of changes sot hat this sort of thing will not happen again.

I assure you that we take your comments very seriously.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

My family stayed in this hotel for one week in June. We weren't pleased with the room service most of all. The second night we came in from a long day only to find the room partially straightened up with no towels. The next night was even worse, we found again no towels, trash cans full, the beds untouched, no room service what so ever. This was very disturbing. The beds were not comfortable and there was rarely a person at the front desk to greet us and help with our needs. Also the towel dispenser in the woman's restroom in the hall was broken. The breakfast was not good at all - rubber eggs, bad coffee, coffee grinds in the decaf, just to name a few things at the breakfast bar. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. I was very surprised with how poor the service was.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

I want to apologize for the poor housekeeping. I was made aware of this issue after your stay so I implemented a new procedure to check the stay over rooms so that this sort of thing would not happen again. I assure you that your comments did not go unnoticed!

We are also making a lot of change to the breakfast so that there is more selection and better quality.

I appreciate the time you took to make sure that management knew about your experience so that we can get this corrected.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

On a recent trip to Colorado, we booked a hotel in the Castle Rock area due to the distance to Denver and the outlet shops at Castle Rock. Hotel was very nice, rooms were clean. The hotel wasn't busy so we didn't have any issues with noise, etc. Our only issue with this hotel is that their breakfast if not very good. Very basic items - and having a diabetic in our family, there wasn't anything he could eat. Mostly pastry stuff and cereals. They are pet friendly even though its very limited on places to walk your pet. The hot tub and pool were a huge hit with our family; basically the only ones using it during our stay. Front desk girls were friendly and always willing to get us what we needed. We got the 2 room quite suite and it was VERY spacious - especially with 4 adults and a dog. LOTS of room for everyone to move around. We would definitley stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
ComfortCastleRock, Manager at Comfort Suites Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you so much for your great review. It really makes my job worth while when we get happy guests such as yourself. We hope will see you again the next time you are in Castle Rock.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were in town for an Irish dance competition and we have stayed at this hotel several times before. It's always a pleasant experience. Hot breakfast and free internet are always welcome. The rooms were pleasant and comfortable, and smoke free, which is nice. It's conveniently located near the highway and the Rockyard Brewery, where we love to have dinner when we're in town. This is a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

I wanted to thank you for your comments back in April and we are happy you enjoyd your stay. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The rooms were large, and like most Comfort Suites, had a separate sitting area. The room was very clean. The staff made us feel special. The breakfast not so good. The eggs had been setting out for some time and were dried out. We got in late, but thanks to GPS were able to find it. It washardto find.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
ComfortCastleRock, Manager at Comfort Suites Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

We at the Comfort Suites just wanted to thank you for writing yourk terrific review for our hotel. We work very hard and it makes it worth while when we see some positive results. Also, we did notice your comments about the eggs and we will address this issue so that they are fresher in the future.

We hope to see you again when you are in Castle Rock again.

Thank you.

Anthony

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We love it, being of the older generation, the rooms are perfect for us. We stay in the rooms that are comfortable to us. They are real friendly people, excellent beds and a good breakfast. They are also dog friendly, What a deal!!!

Room Tip: First floor is great for handicap folks, easy to load and unload.