Tripadvisor
Castle Rock
All reviews great hotel outlet mall complimentary breakfast clean rooms excellent stay convenient location easy access stay there again potatoes breakfast bar staff was very friendly pleasant stay waffles hot tub parking lot denver inns
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2020

I’ve been to this HAMPTON many times and never disappointed! Great staff, clean rooms and great breakfast! Pleasantly surprised to see they now offer fresh smoothies, fresh squeezed juices and fresh baked pastries!!

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnCRKCO, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your admiration towards our breakfast goodies. We are so glad you enjoy our hotel! We can not wait to see you next time.

Reviewed December 12, 2019 via mobile

First of all, I like Hampton Inns. I have stayed at many of them, but this place needs a total makeover.
I booked three nights and stayed only one.
It’s just old, it feels old, but the rates are not old.
Go next door to the Holiday Inn.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
HamptonInnCRKCO, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2019

Hi Tuscany1943, We would like to extend to you our most sincere apologies regarding the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay. We are very sorry to hear of your negative experience while staying with us. Our hotel is undergoing a renovation next year. We hope this will meet your expectations. We invite you to join us next time you are in town after our makeover.

Reviewed November 30, 2019

Clean. Could use some updates to the to beds and rooms, beds very firm and somewhat uncomfortable. But staff was friendly. Pool was warm, which was a huge satisfied to my kids. Overall nice stay, just needs some updates.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnCRKCO, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2019

Thank you for your feedback! We are glad you enjoyed our pool amenities. We hope to see you next time you are in town.

Reviewed October 26, 2019

I stayed here one night. I checked-in extremely late due to travel issues and checked out early, so I was only in the hotel for a limited period of time.

On the plus side, my room was spacious and clean. Everything was as you would expect for a Hampton Inn. The decor was traditional. The exterior and interior gave the impression of this being an older Hampton property, but everything was clean and in working order. Parking was ample, and the lot was well-lit. Given my late arrival, I called the hotel to let them know; the employee who answered the phone and checked me in was very polite and welcoming.

On the negative side, the hotel is very close to I-25. While convenient for location purposes, the soundproofing in the room was not very good. I could easily hear highway noise when in the room, even with a limited number of cars on the highway in the middle of the night. I was so tired from very delayed travels that it didn't affect my sleep, but on a longer stay it might prove bothersome.

The hotel's location is fine; it's in a very suburban area and a ton of chain restaurants and shops are nearby. It is not a pedestrian-friendly area. The big Castle Rock outlet mall is a 5 min. drive.

Overall, fine for a short stay.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
HamptonInnCRKCO, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2019

Thank you for your thoughtful review! We are glad we could accommodate your special requests and that you were able to enjoy the restaurants and the shopping nearby. Since we are located next to the highway, we understand the noise may be disruptive to a guests night sleep. Due to this, we have complementary ear plugs available at the front desk. We appreciate the constructive review. We look forward to seeing you next time you are in Castle Rock!

Reviewed October 24, 2019

For the price charged I expect a comfortable bed and relative quiet. But when I left the next morning I was more tired than when I arrived. Quite simply, the bed was not comfortable so I tossed and turned while trying to ignore the constant traffic noise from I25. And the blackout curtains did not cover the window over the HVAC unit so the building exterior lights kept the room half lit.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HamptonInnCRKCO, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Castle Rock, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2019

Hi Mark, We would like to extend to you our most sincere apologies regarding the inconveniences you have experienced during your stay. We are very sorry to hear of your negative experience while staying with us. Since we are located next to the highway, we understand the noise may be disruptive to a guests night sleep. Due to this, we have complementary ear plugs available at the front desk. We appreciate the constructive critique, as we are continuously striving to improve our guest's experience. It is only through your feedback that improvements are considered and made. Again, please accept our deepest apologies.

Guest Relations