“Excellent course.”

Red Hawk Ridge Golf Course
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Fantastic staff, gorgeous course. I recommend this course to all my golfing friends. If your not a golfer have lunch at the club house and enjoy the view.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I'm not a golf course connoisseur, but it seems like a nice course and I enjoyed my day. I found that it is cheaper if you go after 3pm. Its a hilly course, so you'll definitely want a cart. We had a very nice time and I'd go again.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Beautiful course with beautiful views! A great place for friends, out of town guests, families with kids, couples, etc...A little slice of heaven right in the city!

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I'm a member of the Men's Club at Red Hawk Ridge, so I get to play there more than 20 times a year. The course is almost always in pristine condition. You're greeted at the number 1 tee box by a friendly, knowledgeable starter who makes sure to start off the round on a pleasant note. Marshals roam the course, making sure that proper pace of play is maintained, while not badgering you. The Jim Engh-designed course makes you play all the clubs in your bag from a variety of elevated tees. (With the elevated tees, the course plays shorter than shown on the scorecard.) There are many risk/reward holes on the course. Enjoy yourself after the round in the clubhouse where Jim DePinto and his staff make sure that you are properly hydrated and fed. See you soon at Red Hawk.