“Unique and Tasty”
Review of Crave Real Burgers

Crave Real Burgers
Ranked #1 of 147 Restaurants in Castle Rock
Cuisines: American
Description: Crave is the hippest, most happenin' burger joint in all of Colorado. Ever had bacon on a burger? Sure you have. But how about in a malt? Now we're talkin'! Crazy-creative burgers, hand-crafted shakes, ice cream for the kids, and more! Our Head Chef Jeff Richard is a graduate of the Culinary Institute of America. Crave is a Chef Driven Restaurant. Each location is run by a professionally trained chef to maintain a unique level of quality that you can't anywhere else.
Centennial, CO
“Unique and Tasty”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I do enjoy the burgers here. You will want to come here if you want something other than the normal, everyday burger. They are very unique, although some are too unique for me! I usually share a burger with my husband as they are large! My stepson LOVES this place. I think the burger with the egg and two donuts for buns is his favorite. We take him there for a special treat. Although they offer delicious salads, you may want to avoid this place if you are on a diet! The place is always packed. We will be back!

• Visited March 2014

Castle Rock, Colorado
“excellent and gluten free options”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

great location, great food, get the donut burger with egg, more then a meal.
gluten free options are amazing !!!

• Visited January 2014
Byron, Georgia
“Awesome!”
Reviewed April 7, 2014

My family went to Castle Rock to visit my sister. She kept telling us about this burger place that was her favorite place to get burgers. She took us to Crave and after eating there, I can see why that was her favorite burger place. Crave does burgers right. Crave is set apart from fast food chains and other restaurants who just don't seem to understand what a good burger is. Crave is innovative and creative. They have burgers that other restaurants do not have or would never consider having. I had the Three Little Pigs burger. It was amazing! When the burger was brought out, I think it was the biggest burger that I had ever eaten. A burger is not good unless it is messy. The Three Little Pigs burger comes with ham, bacon, and pulled pork BBQ on top of the burger. It is a meat lover's dream. I wish there was a Crave closer to where I live because I would be a regular at that restaurant.

• Visited May 2013
“Burger taste Explosion!”
Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

We picked Crave based on Trip Advisor reviews - which were on target as usual. I had the "Drunken Onion" burger with fried pickles & my husband had the "Plain Jane" with sweet potato fries. Both burgers were juicy & cooked perfectly. If you like onions, you'll love the "Drunken Onion". Both sides were good - we've had better. We'll be back

Plano, Texas
“Frickin' crazy!!!”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Man, if you are in the Denver area you need to take the time and head to this place. The burgers are insane. Any "flavor" is amazing. We sampled 3 different burgers, fried pickles, and truffle fries. Check it out!!!

1 Thank txchef320