The setting of the lodge is beautiful, tucked into the woods yet easy access to the highway. Definitely use the directions Debbie gives you, the lodge is easy to find this way. The lodge itself is beautiful, comfortable and Debbie has thought of everything to make your visit enjoyable.
Do not skip out on the breakfast. It is wonderful, fresh fruit, delicious entrees and delectable desserts. The location is close to everything so it is very convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast Lodge and 2 Cabin rentals in the mountains at Pikes Peak, 6 miles from Colorado Springs. 4 Bedroom lodge, private baths, fireplaces, outdoor hot tub, 3-course breakfasts. Cabin and Cottage have full kitchens and a private bathroom. Cabin also has a private outdoor hot tub. All units have Cable TV/DVD player, complimentary WiFi, and mountain views. Romance and area attraction packages available. Honeymoons, romantic getaways & vacation rentals. Voted one of the "10 Best Bed and Breakfasts around Pikes Peak" by the Colorado Springs Gazette; and Best to Visit Again & Again, Best with Nearby Attractions, and Best for a Honeymoon/Anniversary by Arrington's Inn Traveler Book of Lists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Lodge And Cabins
- Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Cascade
- Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins Cascade, Colorado