This is a great lodge in a great location! We have a very diverse family and the accommodations were excellent for our group. Brian and Debbie were very nice, and helpful making suggestions! The cabin location right outside of Colorado Springs was very convenient. We did a little bit of everything while we were there and the longest drive to any sight was about an hour to an hour and a half. We did Manitou Springs, the Air Force Academy, Royal Gorge, white water rafting, and so much more! I would highly recommend Rockly Mountain Lodge to any family looking to do as little or as much as you want!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast Lodge and 2 Cabin rentals in the mountains at Pikes Peak, 6 miles from Colorado Springs. 4 Bedroom lodge, private baths, fireplaces, outdoor hot tub, 3-course breakfasts. Cabin and Cottage have full kitchens and a private bathroom. Cabin also has a private outdoor hot tub. All units have Cable TV/DVD player, complimentary WiFi, and mountain views. Romance and area attraction packages available. Honeymoons, romantic getaways & vacation rentals. Voted one of the "10 Best Bed and Breakfasts around Pikes Peak" by the Colorado Springs Gazette; and Best to Visit Again & Again, Best with Nearby Attractions, and Best for a Honeymoon/Anniversary by Arrington's Inn Traveler Book of Lists. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocky Mountain Lodge And Cabins
- Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins Hotel Cascade
- Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins Cascade, Colorado