“Best breakfast bagel ever!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Heidi's Brooklyn Deli
Ranked #23 of 52 Restaurants in Carbondale
Cuisines: American
Newport coast
“Best breakfast bagel ever!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

We picked up sandwiches for a hike one day and they were so good, we went back the next day for breakfast. Staff is super friendly and accommodating and the bagel breakfast sandwich I had was the best ever -- they bake their own bread and make their own bagels, so everything is super fresh. I had egg, ham and avocado on an everything bagel - YUMMMMMMM! Go to Heidi's!

• Visited June 2014

Carbondale, Colorado
“Best Sandwich Ever”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

So they make the bread. I mean right there, that morning, from scratch. It smells amazing and is sooo soft! I live here in Carbondale, and need to be careful not to eat here too much. It's delicious! The staff is always really friendly too! They have lots of other stuff, but everything with their cajun sauce is good! My favorite is the Hell's Kitchen!!

• Visited November 2013
“Great sandwiches & soup”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

For a reasonable price freshly made delicious sandwich, Heidi's excelled. It is a deli so you stand in line and order your food, but it is worth the wait. I had the combo with soup and my husband had the French Dip. We were both quite satisfied with our choices. The smoothies looked appealing and perhaps another time we can get one. Heidi's is not fancy, but it was a great choice for lunch.

• Visited October 2013
Fruita, Colorado
“Yummy sandwiches and smoothies”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The fresh baked bread says a lot by itself. If you like salmon you will love their salmon sandwich. The smoothie was pretty good. I've also tried the turkey which is also good!

• Visited June 2013