“This place is awesome”

The Goat
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Carbondale
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“This place is awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

First of all, the food is delicious and high-quality! The staff was very kind, and the prices very reasonable. Highly recommended!!!!!!

Visited February 2014

Littleton Colorado
“Hurry though, they close early”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

The problem here is that their $10 Gyro sandwich is so good that I will plan my business trips around it, and while the other specials look tempting, it will be 2-3 months before I can arrange another visit. So I always have the Gyros. They always seem anxious to close though. I have had to take my Gyro to go or at the bar amidst the bustle and clamor of a closing kitchen, Even on Friday nights around the hour of 9 PM, twice, yet willingly so.

Glenwood Springs, Colorado
“Great Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

I think sometimes people are too quick to write something negative so I wanted to take the time to praise our server Edgar this evening. He was friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. The food is fresh, presented nicely, good portion size and definitely value for money. The décor is simple and clean. I will definitely recommend and visit again.

Snowmass Village, Colorado, United States
“Fabulous food & impeccable service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

Stacy and her staff were incredibly warm, friendly, and accomodating! You are instantly greeted with a smile and fabulous service! The food was absolutely delicious! We very much enjoyed the seared ahi tuna burger and the sweet potato fries! My friend could not stop raving about his lamb burger. The chocolate tart dessert was incredibly delicious too! Great service, warm & cheery atmosphere, and delectable food! We can't wait to return!

1 Thank Jacqueline D
stacey b, Owner at The Goat, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Wow! Thank you so much for taking the time to say all that you did. Glad to hear you live in the valley and that we will get to see you again. Please introduce yourself when you return, I would love to thank you in person. I am very excited to share this with my AMAZING staff;))

Best Stacey
Westminster, Colorado
“surprising dining in carbondale”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

stayed in Carbondale overnight during a mountain jaunt and found ourselves here for dinner. ate at the bar and started with the truffle parmesan fries. YUM! they feature local wines, and the food is just fresh and delicious. the staff is welcoming and engaging. if we lived close this would definitely become one of our favorites!

• Visited September 2013
stacey b, Owner at The Goat, responded to this review, October 19, 2013
Darn! Can't you move here? HA
Thank you so much for the nice review.
Maybe we will see you again!
Best chef Stacey