“Uncle Josh”

Uncle Pizza
Ranked #33 of 54 Restaurants in Carbondale
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I now order an Uncle Josh pizza every time I go to Glenwood. They deliver to my hotel room in a reasonable time and the Uncle Josh (extra sauce and cheese, pepperoni, bacon, and pepperoncini) is a great tasting pie. A must order for me.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We got into town late, so pizza of course sounded great for dinner. We wanted delivery as well so we opted for the suggested local pizza joint the hotel left brochures out for.
We ordered whatever their standard, supreme pizza was. It was allright. The seasoning they use is a little strange and almost a tad overwhelming. I related it to sicilian pizza. Not bad, but not amazing if that's not your thing.
The guy on the phone was friendly and helpful which was good considering we didn't have much of a menu to look over. The one the hotel hands out is literally like a mini index card with extremely basic info on the place provided.
They were 15 minutes later than they said they'd be delivering. We actually started to wonder if they had just forgotten our order. When they did arrive the delivery guy was very nice. It was hilarious how he delivered. He squatted down in front of our room and did some bizarre bow along with saying "Uncle's Pizza!" so that was a hoot.
They did mess up our order a little as well by giving us regular chicken drumsticks/wings instead of the chicken strips we ordered but we were hungry enough to not care or complain. I will say they were generous about the dipping sauces though. We asked for all 3 they had to offer and were cool about providing them. I know some places would balk or charge you for that.
I will say I would give them another try and maybe just see if their other pizza isn't so overloaded with the seasoning that we had on ours.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Fast delivery great toppings and a nice crispy crust. Can't go wrong with uncles pizza. The prices are a little higher but the fresh ingredients make it worth it.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I know, it is what it is. its a delivery pizza joint so i wont bust its hump its a bit pricey for the low overhead of pizza but its good and the delivery is good enough. Better than chain delivery joints for sure

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have been ordering for years and all my neighbors in Westbank area thank my for turning them on to the Uncle.
We travel a lot and no pizza is equal. If you don't think it is supreme compared to other pizza, you've been eating cardboard and crap pizza to long.