“A place to feel at home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Carbondale
Euclid House Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 7 Carbondale B&B and Inns
Stuttgart, Germany
“A place to feel at home”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I stayed two times at Euclide B&B (two nights in September 2013 and six nights in October 2013) and I will definitely return. The House of Kay is full of good energy. A place to feel at home.
The room "Cosy Alcove" was perfect for me, travelling alone. The large bed is comfortable and I enjoyed the silence of the neighbourhood at night. Breakfast is delicious, including Kay's home-made organic granola which is simply a treat. In September I was lucky enough to have breakfast outside in the wonderful garden on a sunny morning.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Ft Collins, CO
Reviewed September 30, 2013

My mom and I stayed 2 nights at the Euclid House. I can't say enough about our wonderful host! Kay made us feel right at home..we chatted like we'd known each other for ever. The home is very comfortable with everything we could need or want. I can't wait to go back!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed August 24, 2013

We stayed with Kay when we travelled from Dubai to attend a wedding in Aspen. The 4 nights we stayed were very comfortable and Kay was very warm and made sure that we wanted for nothing! We slept very well ( including my 4 year old) and were very sad to leave! I would recommend Kay and her B&B to anyone who needs a good rest in a very welcoming home. Needless to say her home made granola and banana loaf were devoured !

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Seattle WA
Reviewed July 18, 2013

After a long drive to Colorado from Washington, the Euclid House was just what I needed! Kay is warm and welcoming, just like the house, and made the stay relaxing and enjoyable. The bed was soft and comfy, and the whole home is filled with lovely art work and little touches that make it special. The garden in the back of the home is stunningly beautiful, and Kay is indeed the most perfect owner. This is a fabulous place!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Leslirn
Boulder, Colorado, United States
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Our experience at the Euclid house could not have been any better! Kay's hospitality surpasses all expectations. I would consider this business more of a "Home and Breakfast", rather than a "Bed and Breakfast." My boyfriend and I initially walked into the Euclid House from a rough night of camping, and Kay noticed that I was scratching my newfound mosquito bites like crazy. She immediately whipped out some special ointment/cream and told me to keep it in my room for the weekend. It worked wonders! This is just one example of the type of needs that are met by Kay and her B&B. The house is beautiful, rooms and bathrooms immaculate, breakfast delicious, and the location could not be topped! - a mere seconds walk from Main st. The garden is so beautiful and relaxing, and enjoying Kay's homemade granola with fresh fruit and yogurt was the perfect way to start a long day of fun, physical activities. By the end of the stay, we were sad to say goodbye and were already trying to plan our next trip back. The worst and only bad part about this place is leaving it.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Fort Collins, Colorado
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I would definitely recommend Kay and her B&B to any of our friends wishing to visit carbondale, which is also a stunning destination. Euclid house feels warm, comfortable and inviting with a great array of interesting artifacts & pottery that makes the house really fun to explore. We were made to feel so welcome and the garden was perfect for our little puggle dog to run around in. The town it's self is one of the friendliest places I have ever visited. People in this mountain community are genuinely courteous and welcoming. We feel we have made a great new friend with Kay and we cant wait to come back and visit soon.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stayed at the Euclid House in the master suite for 3 nights in March, 2013 while finalizing plans for our wedding that we will be having in the area. The house is beautiful and exceptionally well-maintained. The bed is comfortable and the shower is spacious and luxurious. From the moment that we made our reservations until the moment we left, our hostess Kay, was open, honest, and inviting, and made us feel that we had a home to go to at the end of our very busy days. Kay is personable and attentive. She's excellent company if you are seeking a quiet visit in the evening over wine or tea, and full of valuable information about the sights and people in the area. She makes an excellent breakfast. Her banana bread can't be beat!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Carbondale
Comfort Inn & Suites Carbondale
#4 of 24 in Glenwood Springs
Hotel Glenwood Springs
Hotel Glenwood Springs
#2 of 24 in Glenwood Springs

Been to Euclid House Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!