“A meal to remember!”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Great food and service. Red curry with lamb was very good as was the rib dinner. We liked the atmosphere and the recommendations made by our waitress were superb!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Whenever I go to the Aspen area I make it a point to dine at Phat Thai. It never disappoints. I had the Edamame with XO Sauce as an appetizer and the Slow Roasted Short Rib Tacos for dinner both were amazing, as were all the dishes ordered by my party. It is always a pleasure to have the waitress start by coming over and sitting next to us to talk about the menu and the specials. from top to bottom this is a great restaurant.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

The great thing about Phat Thai (besides the name) is that they try to provide local and organic ingredients. You can get take out food, and the service is good. The food (at least on the night we were there) was average and didn't leave me wanting more, but the environment was lovely and it was an interesting taste of the Carbondale scene.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

I had the mussels in this incredibly flavored coconut sauce... Never tasted anything like it. The service was good, friendly...

Reviewed December 11, 2012

this restaurant usually varies the menu seasonally and everything is prepared with care and nothing tastes ordinary. Great martinis, appetizers and main courses. I have eaten there about 2 dozen times and I am never disappointed. The menu is creative and unusual and the atmosphere is lively. The service is good but don't count on getting out of there quickly.